Author Topic: Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan host summit featuring 2024 hopefuls Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Chris Christi  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan host summit featuring 2024 hopefuls Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Chris Christie and Doug Burgum WITHOUT DeSantis and Ramaswamy

Sen. Mitt Romney and former House Speaker Paul Ryan are hosting a summit focused on finding an alternative for Trump
    Among those attending the two-day, closed-door summit are Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Chris Christie and Doug Burgum
    Biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who polls in the top five, said summits like the E2 with Romney and Ryan are what is 'wrong with the broken GOP'

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:23 EDT, 10 October 2023 | Updated: 20:10 EDT, 10 October 2023

The two men who were on the 2012 Republican presidential ticket are holding a closed-door event with a few 2024 candidates – but noticeably absent from the lineup are Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy.

Sen. Mitt Romney and his former running mate Paul Ryan are hosting the two-day summit in Park City, Utah with the goal of finding an alternative to Donald Trump winning the GOP nomination next year.

The candidates at the forum Tuesday and Wednesday are former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, former Vice President Mike Pence, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum.

Other speakers include Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and former attorney general Bill Barr.

Ryan said on CNBC Tuesday that all 'non-indicted' candidates are welcome to attend, but DeSantis and Ramaswamy are notably not attending.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12615507/Mitt-Romney-Paul-Ryan-snub-DeSantis-Ramaswamy-summit-featuring-2024-hopefuls-Nikki-Haley-Mike-Pence-Chris-Christie-Doug-Burgum.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Romney and Ryan hosts? That's all I need to know and who they invited.  That eliminates Haley, Pence and Christie from getting my vote, not that I would have voted for either of them anyways.  Interesting that they excluded DeSantis and Vivek.  This seals my vote for DeSantis, without hesitation.

DeSantis '24  :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "right guest candidates" chose to attend.

Unfortunately, the guest candidates that attended ain't on "the right"...