Author Topic: Retired Gen., Former CIA Director Michael Hayden Apparently Just Called For the Death of a U.S. Sena  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Retired Gen., Former CIA Director Michael Hayden Apparently Just Called For the Death of a U.S. Senator
By Jennifer Van Laar | 11:48 PM on October 09, 2023

Former CIA Director and retired Gen. Michael Hayden seemed to call for the death of Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) Monday night.

Quoting a Twitter post that asked, "Should Tommy Tuberville be removed from his committee? Yes or No?" Hayden wrote, "How about the human race?"

Tuberville has been bullied by Senate Democrats and know-nothing pundits since last December over his opposition to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin's creation of an "abortion tourism benefit." As Streiff explained:

In July 2022, Lloyd Austin declared that the Supreme Court's decision in Dobbs vs. Jackon Women's Health adversely impacted military readiness because if pregnant members of the Armed Forces couldn't kill their kids, they couldn't do their jobs. To do this, Austin created a program that allowed military women seeking abortion to be reimbursed for travel expenses and take up to 21 days off — that is not charged against their annual leave balance — for the purpose of having an abortion. On the other hand, if one of your parents dies and you wish to go to the funeral, you pay your own way and get charged for leave. This is a clear violation of federal laws that forbid using federal funds for abortion. In December 2022, Tuberville announced that he would place a "hold" on all senior military promotions.

All the hold does is prevent a few senior military officers from being confirmed in new positions by "unanimous consent." This means each nomination will get a cloture vote before proceeding to a floor vote.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/10/09/did-ethically-challenged-former-cia-director-michael-hayden-just-call-for-the-death-of-a-us-senator-n2164884
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gen Michael Hayden
@GenMhayden
·
2h
I was surprised to wake up this morning and discover that many MAGAnuts had lost their minds over my suggestion that “Coach” Tuberville not be considered a member of the human race.  I stand by that view.  I’m wishing you all a nice day even the intransigent Tommy Tuberville.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Twit world is having none of Hayden's self-defense:

The Redheaded libertarian
@TRHLofficial
You suggested he be removed from the human race.
Either you want him dead or dehumanized and both are pretty sick.
12:01 PM · Oct 10, 2023

Write Girl Problems
@WriteGrlProbs
I think what you discovered were that a lot of decent people who are not Trump supporters had a problem with your vile comment about a political opponent.
9:09 AM · Oct 10, 2023

The Chief🇺🇸
@collins11_m
When they say our military has been compromised, it's people like Gen Michael Hayden they are referring to
11:01 AM · Oct 10, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Twit world is having none of Hayden's self-defense:

The Redheaded libertarian
@TRHLofficial
You suggested he be removed from the human race.
Either you want him dead or dehumanized and both are pretty sick.
12:01 PM · Oct 10, 2023

Write Girl Problems
@WriteGrlProbs
I think what you discovered were that a lot of decent people who are not Trump supporters had a problem with your vile comment about a political opponent.
9:09 AM · Oct 10, 2023

The Chief🇺🇸
@collins11_m
When they say our military has been compromised, it's people like Gen Michael Hayden they are referring to
11:01 AM · Oct 10, 2023

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
There is no allegorical out on this one.  This was a terrorist threat, pure and simple, and why isn't law enforcement visiting him around this event?

Geez, he's ultra connected to the CIA.  If there is someone who could easily pull it off....  it'd be him.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 04:21:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

There is no allegorical out on this one.  This was a terrorist threat, pure and simple, and why isn't law enforcement visiting him around this terrorist that?

Geez, he's ultra connected to the CIA.  If there is someone who could easily pull it off....  it'd be him.

Exactly.