Author Topic: UN Leaders’ Unconscionable Moral Equivalence in the Face of Pure Evil  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UN Leaders’ Unconscionable Moral Equivalence in the Face of Pure Evil
Joseph A. Klein, CFP United Nations Columnist image
By Joseph A. Klein, CFP United Nations Columnist ——Bio and Archives--October 9, 2023

United Nations Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres and the president of the United Nations General Assembly Dennis Francis delivered remarks on October 9th regarding the war between Hamas and Israel that Hamas initiated two days earlier. They illustrate yet again the moral equivalence syndrome that the UN displays whenever the Palestinian terrorists attack innocent civilians in Israel and the Jewish state responds in self-defense. But it is especially reprehensible to continue pontificating along these same lines in the face of Hamas's pure evil when the terrorists invaded Israel and went on a bloody rampage.

Moral equivalence syndrome that the UN displays whenever the Palestinian terrorists attack innocent civilians in Israel
United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres and the president of the United Nations General Assembly Dennis Francis delivered remarks on October 9th regarding the war between Hamas and Israel that Hamas initiated two days earlier. They illustrate yet again the moral equivalence syndrome that the UN displays whenever the Palestinian terrorists attack innocent civilians in Israel and the Jewish state responds in self-defense. But it is especially reprehensible to continue pontificating along these same lines in the face of Hamas's pure evil when the terrorists invaded Israel and went on a bloody rampage.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/un-leaders-unconscionable-moral-equivalence-in-the-face-of-pure-evil
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson