Author Topic: 61,000 ‘Special Interest Aliens’ Entered Through Biden’s Open Border  (Read 380 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
61,000 ‘Special Interest Aliens’ Entered Through Biden’s Open Border

© Provided by America Insider
Migrants from “special interest countries” rose 140% in fiscal year 2022, with over 25,500 encounters at the southwestern border.

A special interest country is subject to travel warnings by the U.S. State Department due to terrorism.

Over two years, more than 86,000 “Special Interest Aliens” crossed. In fiscal year 2023, Border Patrol apprehended migrants from over 280 countries, including 34 considered special interest countries. (Poll: Is America Better Off Under Biden? VOTE)

The term “Significant Interest Alien” refers to “a non-U.S. person who, based on an analysis of travel patterns, potentially poses a national security risk to the United States or its interests.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/61-000-special-interest-aliens-entered-through-biden-s-open-border/ar-AA1hVNKc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e85ad37c2ee4717a4338f364d542e56&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just a handful of them working with others of similar ilk can create absolute mayhem in any urban area. This is insanity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
About the only thing worse than is our liberals in office that sign off on allowing them to come in. These folks will kill you in the most horrible ways with a suggestion from their supreme leaders working for their demon deity.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just a handful of them working with others of similar ilk can create absolute mayhem in any urban area. This is insanity.

Exactly. While yes they can do a Hamas style terrorist campaign against civilians, my real worry are those who are set up to target the infrastructure. Living on the Mississippi River, there is a keen awareness of that existing infrastructure. And an attempt to randomly gun down civilians would be good cover and distraction for that.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 04:16:56 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.