Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...  (Read 30849 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: BREAKING....Thread 3...Israel At War...
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2023, 01:47:06 am »

https://twitter.com/BillClinton/status/1711502395425878138
Okay, I have seen statements from Willy and Bammy and Trump but did I miss Bush's or is he still cogitating on what to say?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2023, 01:47:25 am »
I cannot fathom the kind of hatred it would take to do this to an infant.
This is demonic.

'Demonic' is exactly what it is.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 6:10-12
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2023, 01:54:45 am »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
15m
You know that 30 round magazine the left is always trying to confiscate and ban… well now you know why you need them, and they ain’t for deer hunting.

"...take the guns first, go through due process second.” - Trump

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," Trump wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2023, 01:56:28 am »

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1711764480307151344

Is there any question that 'allah' is simply another name for 'satan'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2023, 02:01:57 am »
C'mon Man! Brandon will act decisively by sending military transport planes to........palestine to evacuate as many terrorists as possible to the US.

You may be joking, but in the end I believe Biden will really do this.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2023, 02:07:42 am »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
BREAKING: The United States is considering deploying a second aircraft carrier, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, as the USS Gerald R. Ford Carrier Strike Group is set to arrive near Israel.

The reasoning, according to a U.S. defense official, is to "deter regional powers from joining the war." - WSJ

The officials are deciding whether they want to have USS Eisenhower relieving the Ford group or keep both groups together.

Great.  Announce to the whole world that you don't have a clue what you are doing and have yet to make a decision on any plan going forward.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2023, 02:09:32 am »
Is there any question that 'allah' is simply another name for 'satan'?
So irritating when people say Allah is just another name for the same God worshipped by Christians and Jews. Not even close.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2023, 02:15:42 am »
Israel War Room
@IsraelWarRoom
#BREAKING: United States Navy to deploy a second Carrier Strike Group to the Mediterranean near Israel. This group will be led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69)

They should be putting two carriers in the Persian Gulf, not in the Med.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2023, 02:15:54 am »

https://twitter.com/karol/status/1711803163324416052

Nothing wrong with pointing out what makes me sick with a lot of American liberal Jews. They support the very same people that hate them in the long run. How can they be so blind?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2023, 02:16:33 am »
I'd trust these guys more than Bidens bunch of asswhipes

So would I.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2023, 02:21:27 am »
Avi Mayer אבי מאיר
@AviMayer
I just read an account by an El Al crew member.

An Orthodox Jewish man who preferred to remain anonymous stood quietly near the El Al counter at New York's JFK Airport yesterday.

Anyone who showed him an IDF call-up notice got his ticket paid for.

He paid for 250 tickets.

G-d bless this man.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2023, 02:23:55 am »
I'm very concerned as to why this attack wasn't picked up by Israel in particular, and US. Either there are real internal problems with Mossad, or whoever planned this is very very good at hiding it, and I don't think Iran has that capability.

Keep in mind that Israel has had a lot of political turmoil over the past few years.  Netanyahu has been driven from office more than once, and has been back in power for less than a year.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #212 on: October 11, 2023, 02:27:17 am »
Nothing wrong with pointing out what makes me sick with a lot of American liberal Jews. They support the very same people that hate them in the long run. How can they be so blind?
How can anyone, especially any Jewish person, anywhere, be for civilian disarmament (gun control)? I am shocked that Israel, surrounded by those sworn to kill the civilian population and all Jews, would so complacently disarm its civilian population.
Anyone of good character should be strapped, and that firearm should be just another article of clothing.
As if the lessons of history are not evident.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #213 on: October 11, 2023, 02:33:10 am »
Israel MyChannel
@IsraelMychannel
Targets struck in Gaza

I'm guessing that builders in Gaza never read the story of the 'Three Little Pigs'.    Which now is a good thing.  I've never seen war footage where an entire high rise building collapses from one hit.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #214 on: October 11, 2023, 02:34:31 am »
White House Refuses to Freeze Iran’s $6 Billion

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan refused on Tuesday to commit to freezing the $6 billion of Iranian funds that the United States unfroze before Hamas attacked Israel.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2023/10/10/white-house-refuses-to-freeze-irans-6-billion/

High treason.  Sullivan should be hung from the neck until dead.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #215 on: October 11, 2023, 02:41:22 am »
The first plane carrying U.S. armaments landed in Israel sometime Tuesday evening, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said.

Did the plane load up any Americans desperate to fly back to the US, or did it fly out empty?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #216 on: October 11, 2023, 02:48:58 am »
Hard to believe in the UK
So essentially, the 'squad' is flying Nazi Swastikas in the halls of Congress.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #217 on: October 11, 2023, 02:55:12 am »
Hard to believe in the UK
So essentially, the 'squad' is flying Nazi Swastikas in the halls of Congress.
Well, the Muslims and Nazis worked together... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #218 on: October 11, 2023, 03:03:57 am »
Well, the Muslims and Nazis worked together... :shrug:

Palestinian leader Amin al Husseini

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2023, 03:05:41 am »
Bookmark

@mystery-ak Thank you for keeping me abreast with so many post.... BTW... I commented on an earlier thread that some thought one of your posts was from an event in Egypt... I have seen others comment that it was correct and I got my correction wrong. I apologize if I got it wrong. In the haze of things, it is hard to keep tabs sometimes and I should of just shut up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2023, 05:10:15 am »
Dem Rep. Goldman: Hamas Should Not Exist — ‘Like Al-Qaeda and ISIS, It Needs To Be Eliminated’

Representative Daniel Goldman (D-NY) said Monday on CNN’s “The Lead” that the Palestinian Islamist militant group Hamas needed to be “eliminated” like the U.S. stance against similar terrorist groups al-Qaeda and ISIS.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/09/dem-rep-goldman-hamas-should-not-exist-like-al-qaeda-and-isis-it-needs-to-be-eliminated/

@mystery-ak

And what district in Israel  was he  elected to  represent?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2023, 05:14:39 am »
Lindsey Graham tells pro-Palestinian 'Squad' to 'shut the hell up' after 'siding with terrorists'

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted far-left lawmakers for their "appeasement" of Iran's regime with pro-Palestinian positions, telling them to "shut the hell up."

At least 11 Americans are reported dead in attacks that included the kidnappings of elderly Israelis and a pledge to broadcast hostage executions if the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) launches retaliatory airstrikes.

Graham told FOX News the U.S. should warn Iran that for every hostage executed by Hamas, an Iranian oil refinery should get bombed. Tehran's oil industry is a key funding source for its malign behavior globally, he said.

"The only way you're going to keep this war from escalating is to hold Iran accountable. How much more death and destruction do we have to take from the Iranian regime? I am confident this was planned and funded by the Iranians," Graham said Monday on "America Reports."

"Hamas is a bunch of animals who deserve to be treated like animals." he added, suggesting Israeli forces should use this opportunity to invade Palestinian territory and "dismantle" the militant group.

Graham also accused President Biden of "appeasement" and said that left-wing lawmakers who have criticized Israel's retaliation against Hamas are "emboldening the enemy."

"To the ‘Squad’: Shut the hell up. You're emboldening the enemy. You're a disgrace to the United States Congress. You're siding with terrorists over a democracy called Israel," he said, adding he believes most of the Democratic conference does not agree with their far-left colleagues.

Fox News' Charles Creitz contributed to this report.
Posted by Chris Pandolfo

@mystery-ak

Lady Lindsey is on  a ROLL!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2023, 08:42:59 am »
High treason.  Sullivan should be hung from the neck until dead.

Sullivan??  It's spelled O-B-A-M-A
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2023, 12:07:47 pm »
Blame for terrorists' war on Israel goes to ... Obama and Biden!

WND 10/10/2023

'Their foreign policy objective is to hand over hegemony of the Middle East over to Iran'

An expert says much of the blame for the growing list of deaths and unmeasured destruction raining down on Israel because of a war launched by Hamas terrorists can be laid at the feet of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

"The Obama administration and the Biden administration — this neo-Marxist Democratic regime that has been in place since 2009 — is anti-Israeli and pro-Iranian. Their foreign policy objective is to hand over hegemony of the Middle East over to Iran," charged Chris Gacek, senior fellow for Regulatory Affairs at Family Research Council.

"They have had one consistent objective: They’ve been trying for two administrations to undermine Israeli security. And they’ve lied about it," he said, according to a report in the Washington Stand.

Hamas terrorists launched their assault against Israel over the weekend, killing in cold blood hundreds of innocent civilians at a music festival, as well as hundreds more in settlements near Gaza.

But experts say that deadly attack, which is ongoing, "could never have taken place without the active support of the last two Democratic administrations, which have supported radical Islam in order to correct the legacy of Western 'colonialism,'" the report said.

Experts said in the report Hamas never could have gained the strength or support without the 14 years of Obama and Biden ideologies in Washington.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/10/blame-terrorists-war-israel-goes-obama-biden/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2023, 12:53:32 pm »
Bookmark

@mystery-ak Thank you for keeping me abreast with so many post.... BTW... I commented on an earlier thread that some thought one of your posts was from an event in Egypt... I have seen others comment that it was correct and I got my correction wrong. I apologize if I got it wrong. In the haze of things, it is hard to keep tabs sometimes and I should of just shut up.

I must have missed it...don't worry about it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34