Author Topic: Health Crisis Linked to Migrants  (Read 391 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Health Crisis Linked to Migrants
« on: October 10, 2023, 11:46:39 am »
Health Crisis Linked to Migrants
 © Provided by America Insider
Tuberculosis cases are surging in New York City.

The disease is caused by bacteria that spread through the air. It can become deadly if it is not properly treated.

The illness may be coming back strong in the United States with a 20% year-over-year increase hitting New York.

The growth of TB in New York is the highest the city has seen in over a decade.

There is speculation that the massive influx of illegal immigrants swarming the city’s streets is contributing to the rise in cases. There are confirmed cases of migrants testing positive for tuberculosis at the southern border.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/health-crisis-linked-to-migrants/ar-AA1hW5K8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1afab89f1b114081ffd4f9c79f41929e&ei=3
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Health Crisis Linked to Migrants
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 11:48:46 am »
Are liberals going to get the REAL health pandemic they've been hoping for? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 09:23:54 pm »
Ranger:
"Are liberals going to get the REAL health pandemic they've been hoping for?"

Fishrrman:
Wait until a few of them get in... with ebola.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 09:49:14 pm »
Ranger:
"Are liberals going to get the REAL health pandemic they've been hoping for?"

Fishrrman:
Wait until a few of them get in... with ebola.

It's just a matter of time before it appears again in the U.S. How well are they vetting those coming across and then what about those who are just slipping in? The focus obviously should be on all diseases...but then again the gov't needs another pandemic or epidemic to control the populace.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468042722000793

https://www.cdc.gov/ncezid/stories-features/global-stories/ebola-reservoir-study.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.