Author Topic: RFK Jr announces independent run for president against Biden  (Read 1338 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr announces independent run for president against Biden
« on: October 09, 2023, 05:16:08 pm »
RFK Jr announces independent run for president against Biden
Kennedy said the Biden administration denied his request for Secret Service protection during the 2024 election
 By Houston Keene Fox News
Published October 9, 2023 12:42pm EDT

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. announced on Monday that he is making an independent run for the White House.

Kennedy announced on Monday that he will be seeking the presidency in an independent run as the Democratic National Committee (DNC) keeps its hat behind President Biden.

"Something is stirring in us, saying it doesn't have to be this way," Kennedy said, adding that Americans are "ready to reclaim their freedom and independence."

"I'm here to declare myself an independent candidate for President of the United States," Kennedy continued.

"But that's not all, I'm here to join you and make a new Declaration of Independence for our entire nation," Kennedy said. "We declare independence from the corporations that have hijacked our government."

Kennedy also said that he and the crowd assembled declared independence from both political parties as well as the "mercenary media."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-announces-independent-run-president-against-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: RFK Jr announces independent run for president against Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 05:21:52 pm »
Very interesting.

The first lines of The Declaration of Independence; "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them...."

Perhaps that's what RFK Jr. is referring to -- a new Declaration of Independence.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 05:36:03 pm »
Very interesting.

The first lines of The Declaration of Independence; "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them...."

Perhaps that's what RFK Jr. is referring to -- a new Declaration of Independence.

Sounds to me more like he's pushing a Declaration of Independence from free markets and capitalism.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2023, 05:59:49 pm »
Ha ha, the Kennedy family is saddened, claiming RFKJr doesn't share their "values." If they keep this up, I may start liking him!

Naah.

https://twitter.com/KerryKennedyRFK/status/1711419719683559659
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2023, 07:24:12 pm »
Ha ha, the Kennedy family is saddened, claiming RFKJr doesn't share their "values." If they keep this up, I may start liking him!

Naah.

Oooooo!  They "denounce" him!  He's been denounced. 

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2023, 07:52:50 pm »
He wants to stop hydraulic fracturing. The present oil and gas production in the US (and in the future, if the government will lease the mineral acres) does and will depend on fraccing to enhance production in order to be economically viable. Without it, our energy deficit will increase. Considering 40% of electricity is produced using Natural Gas as fuel that means increased electricity prices, too. It would be another step down the road to national suicide, especially after the anti-Oil and Gas legacy of this administration.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

Seeing that there were problems with at least some lots of the COVID shots, and their general ineffectiveness, is one thing, but not enough basis to run a country. Stopped clocks and all that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2023, 08:20:50 pm »

Naah.

https://twitter.com/KerryKennedyRFK/status/1711419719683559659

With a sister like that,,, who needs enemies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2023, 08:26:11 pm »
Amen to everything you said, @Smokin Joe
It's bad enough what Biden Inc. is doing to oil and coal, and we sure as heck don't need natural gas production shut down, too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2023, 10:53:07 pm »
Amen to everything you said, @Smokin Joe
It's bad enough what Biden Inc. is doing to oil and coal, and we sure as heck don't need natural gas production shut down, too.
A tremendous amount of Natural Gas is a by-product of oil production.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2023, 11:05:05 pm »
A tremendous amount of Natural Gas is a by-product of oil production.

Question. If, heaven forbid, we would have to fight a true war (think WWII) how long would it take to get our gas production up and running? Of course, that might not matter since our manufacturing has been outsourced.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2023, 12:50:34 am »
I will begin by recalling Mussolini's own definition of fascism:  "the union of state and corporate power".

That is something to which everyone who values their own freedom and that of their children should object.  But, RFK Jr.s' analysis of how that union of powers arose in the U.S. is wrong. 

It's not that the corporations have hijacked the government, it's that the professional managerial class has hijacked both corporations and government.  We no longer live under capitalism.  The capitalists, whose claim on profits lies in their own resources being at risk in the enterprise, no longer control anything other than a handful of privately held corporations.  James Burnham was prophetic, rather than descriptive, when he saw the rise of the managerial elite.

Professional managers at Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street and Berkshire Hathaway vote most of the controlling shares in American corporations, not the capitalists, the beneficial owners of the capital, who include a lot of us through pension funds and mutual funds. Professional managers in the intelligence services collude with professional managers in tech companies to censor news on behalf of their favored candidates for office.  Professional managers drive the rise in university tuition and the leftward drift of academe (yes, outside of colleges of education and departments with names of the form [affirmative action beneficiary group] Studies, the administrators are the left-most part of university personnel, not the faculty), subvert civil rights groups like the ACLU and ADL to replace their original purposes with "wokeness".  And there are rotating doors between the corporate world, government and the non-profit sector, so that professional managers from one will turn up in another, still looking after the class interests of professional managers. We no longer have capitalism, instead, we live under managerialism, which Burnham foresaw would lead to totalitarianism, as it will if it is not stopped somehow.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2023, 01:16:31 am »

Question. If, heaven forbid, we would have to fight a true war (think WWII) how long would it take to get our gas production up and running? Of course, that might not matter since our manufacturing has been outsourced.
That would entirely depend on whether infrastructure could be put in place to handle that production, and being allowed to drill where it would do the most good. But from the ground down standing start this regime has put in place and the Banksters ESG nonsense, I'd say around 4-5 years to return to energy independence, with a sympathetic Administration deregulating and cutting red tape.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2023, 01:20:39 am »
That would entirely depend on whether infrastructure could be put in place to handle that production, and being allowed to drill where it would do the most good. But from the ground down standing start this regime has put in place and the Banksters ESG nonsense, I'd say around 4-5 years to return to energy independence, with a sympathetic Administration deregulating and cutting red tape.

That is one positive thing that Trump did for this country that no one can deny; he had us energy independent, and surprisingly in a very short period of time.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2023, 08:31:10 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2023, 08:35:06 pm »

Sigh.  No.  RFK is a far-left liberal, parroting words he think will get him elected, but he will never implement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2023, 02:21:39 pm »
This clown actually claims to be some kind of bridge between left and right. Uh, no, not when when all of your positions are left-wing.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
What terrifies the elites about my candidacy is not me. It is what I represent — a populist movement that defies the left-right division.

Even officials and leaders in the two-party establishment don’t believe in it anymore. They don’t believe their own posturing. They don’t believe their own rhetoric.

That’s why so many public figures, Democrats and Republicans alike, have told me confidentially, “I can’t support you publicly, but I really hope you win.” #Kennedy24
6:57 PM · Oct 16, 2023

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2023, 10:35:14 pm »
     Oct 17, 2023
BREAKING: Marist poll shows RFK takes massive chunk of Trump support in 3-way race, swings election to Biden
In a 3-way race, Biden pulled in 44 percent, Trump 37 percent, and Kennedy 16 percent of support among registered voters.
Hannah Nightingale

A new poll released on Tuesday has revealed that with Robert F Kennedy Jr now running as an independent candidate instead of a Democrat, he is taking a chunk of Trump support, pushing Biden into the lead.

According to the NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist National Poll, In a two-way race between Trump and Biden for the 2024 presidential election, 49 percent of registered voters said they would vote for Biden, while 46 percent said they would vote for Trump, with 5 percent being undecided.

With Kennedy thrown into the mix, Biden’s support dropped to 44 percent among registered voters, while Trump’s sunk to 37 percent. Kennedy received 16 percent of support from registered voters, with 3 percent remaining undecided.

The poll was conducted on October 11 of 1,218 registered voters and has a margin of error of 3.9 percent. ...
The Post Millennial

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2023, 10:40:54 pm »
I simply don't believe these polls about Bobby Jr. taking votes from Mr. Trump.

The number of voters from the MAGA/deplorable crowd who have supported Mr. Trump in the past that will "switch" to RFK Jr. is... well it ain't gonna be very many of them.

Phony poll...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2023, 11:58:03 pm »

The number of voters from the MAGA/deplorable crowd who have supported Mr. Trump in the past that will "switch" to RFK Jr. is... well it ain't gonna be very many of them.

Phony poll...

You can't take what he never had. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2023, 12:23:58 am »
Personally, I think the question everyone should be asking themselves is are we even going to make it to the '24 election?

Iran for the first time in history has raised their black flag.

Israel has been accused of firing into a hospital that was a Palis misfire. Pro Pali mobs are gathering around the world. 

Meanwhile our borders remain open.  God help us all.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2023, 12:30:04 am »

Phony poll...
Kennedy's stances on Gun Control and against fraccing (which enables the production of oil and natural gas at rates far above not hydraulically fracturing the producing strata) are both deal breakers for any one who might want to restore energy independence or live free.

Only someone who is clueless on those issues could even begin to support Kennedy.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2023, 02:41:22 am »
Kennedy has no chance to win, but he could be a spoiler for either Biden or Trump.  In an honest election, one would assume he would take more votes from Biden.  But in what I anticipate to be a fixed election, it doesn't matter.  Biden will win by a narrow margin, calculated between 2AM and 2 PM post election day.

Anyone that doubts this is just plain stupid.  America is full of stupid people, and getting worse every day with Biden's illegal horde!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2023, 08:20:20 am »
Kennedy has no chance to win, but he could be a spoiler for either Biden or Trump.  In an honest election, one would assume he would take more votes from Biden.  But in what I anticipate to be a fixed election, it doesn't matter.  Biden will win by a narrow margin, calculated between 2AM and 2 PM post election day.

Anyone that doubts this is just plain stupid.  America is full of stupid people, and getting worse every day with Biden's illegal horde!
It may be possible that Kennedy will be Biden's Perot, but i also agree with your assessment of the outcome. The mechanisms that gave Biden 81,000,000 votes from the sanctity of his basement are still in place, and the states where the electoral vote count was swayed are still under management that will ensure nothing changes, regardless of that management's political party.

The fact that the tools of Steal are still in the box proves that neither side of the aisle wants that to change.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2023, 06:51:39 pm »
And right on cue, Sean Hannity is attacking his pet RFK Jr. 

It has to be the felon or the cryptkeeper - you're not allowed to consider anyone else. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2023, 04:25:46 pm »
Throwback to when RFK Jr wished he could put climate change deniers in jail. When people tell you who they truly are, listen to them.

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1724094475293605992