Author Topic: Mike Pence has lost his freaking mind.  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Mike Pence has lost his freaking mind.
« on: October 09, 2023, 11:45:29 am »
Mike Pence suggests Trump, DeSantis share blame in Israel attack for 'signaling retreat' on the world stage

Fox News By Lindsay Kornick 10/8/2023

Former Vice President Mike Pence blamed President Biden as well as his fellow Republicans such as Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis for the devastating attack on Israel by Hamas over the weekend.

Pence commented on the attack Sunday morning on CNN’s "State of the Union" when co-host Dana Bash noted that he has criticized "leaders in the Republican Party" for signaling "American retreat as Leader of the Free World" as an influence.

"Are you talking about your former running mate?" Bash asked.

"Well, I am," Pence admitted, highlighting Trump along with other GOP members’ criticism of Ukrainian funding.

He later added, "I also believe this is what happens when we have leading voices like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis signaling retreat from America’s role as leader of the free world. What happened in Ukraine was an unprovoked invasion by Russia. What happened this weekend was an unprovoked invasion by Hamas into Israel and I believe now more than ever, both the debate within the Republican Party and the debate within America is whether or not we’re going to once again stand without apology as the leader of the free world, as the arsenal of democracy."

More: https://www.foxnews.com/media/mike-pence-suggests-trump-desantis-share-blame-israel-attack-signaling-retreat-world-stage

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Mike Pence has lost his freaking mind.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 11:59:45 am »
It's 2023, not 2025. Stupid statement by Pence.

Neither Trump, nor Ramaswamy, not DeSantis is President, and none of the three is setting current U.S. policy.  The idea that Hamas made a decision to attack Israel because of who might be President in 2025, rather than who actually is President in 2023, is absurd.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 02:33:05 pm »
In case anyone was wondering.....  :laugh:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 02:44:59 pm »
It's 2023, not 2025. Stupid statement by Pence.

Neither Trump, nor Ramaswamy, not DeSantis is President, and none of the three is setting current U.S. policy.  The idea that Hamas made a decision to attack Israel because of who might be President in 2025, rather than who actually is President in 2023, is absurd.

How about they are attacking because of who is currently president?

Pence has zero chance of getting the nomination.  Pence is polling right now at 3.9%  Whether we like it or not poll, after poll after poll, indicates Trump will be the nominee.  However, I still think that the leftists will find a way to prevent him from running.

--------------------

KEY ESTIMATE 95% OF POLLS PROJECTED TO FALL IN THIS RANGE
Average as of Oct. 20, 2023

Trump 56.7%  DeSantis 12.5%  Haley 7.2%  Ramaswamy 5.7%  Pence 3.9%  Christie3.2% Scott 1.9%  Burgum0.8%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/national/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 02:55:51 pm »
Big announcement today! Is he dropping out?  :pop41:

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
If you missed it earlier this week be sure to catch the @NEWSMAX Town Hall today at 4pm et!
10:49 AM · Oct 21, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 03:07:18 pm »
In case anyone was wondering.....  :laugh:

That's damned funny.  I tell you, .....  you are circling the drain, when you can't get more than 15 for free pizza.  Hell, I'd go to an AOC event if it was "deep dish"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 04:26:07 pm »
Unfortunately for us all Pence's slick suit, helmet hair ego isn't going to allow him to end his quixotic quest for the near term anyway.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 04:44:58 pm »
Mike Pence's 2024 campaign hits the rocks: Former VP is attracting meager crowds of a few dozen in Iowa and has just $1.2M in cash reserves
  • Pence campaign has $1.2M in cash and $621,000 in debt, new filings show
  • He is drawing meager crowds in Iowa, including 13 people at one recent stop
  • It is raising questions about how long his presidential bid can continue
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12656547/Mike-Pence-campaign-fundraising-debate-Iowa.html

Cannot imagine what drove Trump to pick this dud. Pence has all the charisma and leadership skills as a bar of Ivory soap. And to top it off he turned out to be a rat-fink.

But we all know that Trump's staffing decisions were disastrous. Whether it was Trump or someone advising him, whatever it was almost everyone Trump picked turned on him and stabbed him in the back.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 06:05:32 pm »
Mike Pence's 2024 campaign hits the rocks: Former VP is attracting meager crowds of a few dozen in Iowa and has just $1.2M in cash reserves
  • Pence campaign has $1.2M in cash and $621,000 in debt, new filings show
  • He is drawing meager crowds in Iowa, including 13 people at one recent stop
  • It is raising questions about how long his presidential bid can continue
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12656547/Mike-Pence-campaign-fundraising-debate-Iowa.html

Cannot imagine what drove Trump to pick this dud. Pence has all the charisma and leadership skills as a bar of Ivory soap. And to top it off he turned out to be a rat-fink.

But we all know that Trump's staffing decisions were disastrous. Whether it was Trump or someone advising him, whatever it was almost everyone Trump picked turned on him and stabbed him in the back.

That has always been my question -- why on earth did Trump select Pence?  Trump is terrible with his selection of people.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2023, 06:50:24 pm »
That has always been my question -- why on earth did Trump select Pence?  Trump is terrible with his selection of people.

Yeah, but if you ask his toadies, he's the greatest POTUS of all time.  Trump's a joke.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2023, 06:53:48 pm »

Because he had to pick someone dumber than him?  :pondering:
That could be why he didn’t pick Cruz.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2023, 07:04:12 pm »
I realize there probably are Enviros who blame Trump for extincting the dinosaurs, but Trump has been out of the WH for over 2 1/2 years, and DeSantis is the governor of a state. Blaming them for Hamas attacking Israel is silly.

OTOH, LIEden populated his MalAdministration with Israel-Haters and his aiding Iran signaled acquiescence to Iranian designs. Then there's the US' "humanitarian aid" which Hamas hijacked to feed its thugs and build tunnels into Israel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2023, 07:15:35 pm »
From what I remember Pence was hailed as a great Conservative pick for VP.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2023, 08:20:11 pm »
   We all know what wonderful DEALS Trump makes.  He negotiated with Priebus for RNC Support, and got him as his COS and Pence as his VP to bring in the Evangelical Vote after his 'Grab em by the puzzy' comment.
   He's a great Dealmaker, have you heard??????
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2023, 08:33:57 pm »
   We all know what wonderful DEALS Trump makes.  He negotiated with Priebus for RNC Support, and got him as his COS and Pence as his VP to bring in the Evangelical Vote after his 'Grab em by the puzzy' comment.
   He's a great Dealmaker, have you heard??????

I believe the other 'deal' he made was with Sessions -- Sessions vehemently defended Cruz and then suddenly threw his support to Trump.  We all know how well Sessions turned out for Trump.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 09:31:24 pm »
Because he wanted a Midwestern Christian on the ticket to balance out his hedonistic NYC image. More than a few people I had met only voted for the Trump/Pence ticket hoping for an impeachment, since on their own, neither Trump nor Clinton were worth their vote.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2023, 10:03:01 pm »
That's damned funny.  I tell you, .....  you are circling the drain, when you can't get more than 15 for free pizza.  Hell, I'd go to an AOC event if it was "deep dish"
Only if it was Meat Lovers...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2023, 10:25:16 pm »
Mike Pence suggests Trump, DeSantis share blame in Israel attack for 'signaling retreat' on the world stage

Fox News By Lindsay Kornick 10/8/2023

Former Vice President Mike Pence blamed President Biden as well as his fellow Republicans such as Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis for the devastating attack on Israel by Hamas over the weekend.

Pence commented on the attack Sunday morning on CNN’s "State of the Union" when co-host Dana Bash noted that he has criticized "leaders in the Republican Party" for signaling "American retreat as Leader of the Free World" as an influence.

"Are you talking about your former running mate?" Bash asked.

"Well, I am," Pence admitted, highlighting Trump along with other GOP members’ criticism of Ukrainian funding.

He later added, "I also believe this is what happens when we have leading voices like Donald Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy and Ron DeSantis signaling retreat from America’s role as leader of the free world. What happened in Ukraine was an unprovoked invasion by Russia. What happened this weekend was an unprovoked invasion by Hamas into Israel and I believe now more than ever, both the debate within the Republican Party and the debate within America is whether or not we’re going to once again stand without apology as the leader of the free world, as the arsenal of democracy."

More: https://www.foxnews.com/media/mike-pence-suggests-trump-desantis-share-blame-israel-attack-signaling-retreat-world-stage

WTF?!?!

Whatever he’s smoking, it’s still illegal.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2023, 10:42:04 pm »
Pence is grasping at straws.  Does he truly think that he's going to gain any DeSantis or Trump voters?   :silly:  He'll be out of the race soon enough. He owns his much deserved low polling numbers.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2023, 10:48:25 pm »
Pence is grasping at straws.  Does he truly think that he's going to gain any DeSantis or Trump voters?   :silly:  He'll be out of the race soon enough. He owns his much deserved low polling numbers.

If Pence seriously hopes conservative R voters will look at Lieden, squeeze their noses till they can barely stand the pain, and elect him POTUS, he should reflect on how well that strategy worked for McCain and Romney.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2023, 12:04:24 am »
WTF?!?!

Whatever he’s smoking, it’s still illegal.

Whatever he smoking, I’d like a sample

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2023, 12:07:07 am »
Whatever he smoking, I’d like a sample

Maybe Joe is sharing some of his drugs with Lurch.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2023, 12:10:55 am »
Steve Mudflap McGrew’s REMASCULATE podcast
@REMASCULATE

Pence..  It’s a captive audience of people waiting on their prescriptions to be filled

7:34 PM · Oct 21, 2023

Offline corbe

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2023, 12:47:12 am »
  Pence was an obscure X Gov from the State of Indiana, heading to the footnote dustbin of History until Trump pulled him out of Obscurity by making that 'Mavelous' DEAL with Rence Priebus.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2023, 01:33:41 am »
Did Mike make some sort of announcement today, or not? I was at a football game.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org