Author Topic: Climate ‘Solutions’ Are Breaking The Economy As Green Growth Flops  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS GALLATIN ON OCT 4, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Climate ‘Solutions’ Are Breaking The Economy As Green Growth Flops

cop27 money protestAt the heart of the radical green agenda is Marxism.

“Saving the Earth” and “fighting climate change” are both mere marketing phrases used to convince populations that the Earth is in the midst of an existential crisis, and capitalism is the bogeyman wholly responsible for the fast-approaching calamity. [emphasis, links added]

Nothing could be further from the truth, and yet these Marxists endlessly repeat the warnings of global catastrophe if their prescribed action isn’t taken, and taken sooner rather than later.

Of course, the looming environmental crisis of our day is “climate change” — or, more specifically, anthropogenic climate change: the belief that global warming is primarily caused by human activity tied to the burning of fossil fuels.

This view has become the popular scientific dogma of the day thanks almost entirely to computer-based climate modeling, as well as a bullying propaganda campaign that labels anyone skeptical of the approved narrative a “climate denier.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-solutions-are-breaking-the-economy-as-green-growth-flops/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson