Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18648 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #500 on: October 09, 2023, 08:13:45 pm »
Mario Nawfal
@MarioNawfal
·
13m
🚨JUST IN: Hezbollah began mobilizing thousands of fighters on the Lebanon Israel border

- Channel 13 per CWR
Sounds like a perfect target for a fuel air bomb, let mass, draw back IDF and clean and sanitize....or welcome to HELL!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #501 on: October 09, 2023, 08:14:15 pm »
News from Israel is slowing down since it is night time....Not sure when the ground surge will start...maybe tonight?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #502 on: October 09, 2023, 08:14:49 pm »
Run them down as they land. With the truck.
Shoot some skeet using Buckshot?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #503 on: October 09, 2023, 08:16:31 pm »
@mystery-ak

LOL!  The pace at which things are happening...the number of updates you've provided since sunrise...

I picture you like "WARLOCK" in the Die Hard movie.

...sitting in front of a half dozen screens, having your hubby brink you BLTs on toast, etc..   happy77

At one time today I had 22tabs open....I didn't know you could do that many in one window...I have since closed about half of them...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #504 on: October 09, 2023, 08:18:15 pm »
Sounds like a perfect target for a fuel air bomb, let mass, draw back IDF and clean and sanitize....or welcome to HELL!

I think we can spare a few MOAB's.   But I still think NAPALM was the better option. 
Love the smell of NAPALM in the morning.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #505 on: October 09, 2023, 08:18:34 pm »
Sprinter
@Sprinter99800
Hamas refused a cease-fire in exchange for wounded and captured Israeli officers, Hazem Qassem said and said: "There is no question of a cease-fire and that this time we are going to the final victory."

The negotiations were led by Egyptian negotiators, and Anthony Blinken mediated in calming the tensions, to which "Hamas" replied that they had the initiative and that it would be buying time because they had received information that Israel had sent 80 percent of the artillery ammunition to Ukraine and they they have this knowledge that now Israel wants to "buy time", according to the "Wall Street Journal"
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #506 on: October 09, 2023, 08:19:55 pm »
You had me at shooting the dog, who was not in a hostile stance.

Gaza delenda est would be good news.

@Smokin Joe

Muslims hate dogs.

Supposedly,because Mohammed hated dogs. Most likely because he tried to hump  one and got bitten.

Dogs have standards.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 08:24:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #507 on: October 09, 2023, 08:22:11 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Muslims hate dogs.

Supposedly,because Mohammed hated dogs. Most likely because he tried to hump  one and got bitten.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #508 on: October 09, 2023, 08:22:53 pm »

@GtHawk

COOL!

A couple of napalm canisters can go a long way when they are bunched up  like that.

We need to sic the USAF on them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #509 on: October 09, 2023, 08:23:56 pm »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
18m
If you don’t yet own an AR-15 you really need to think that through right about now.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #511 on: October 09, 2023, 08:25:42 pm »
@mystery-ak

What else would you call a formerly civilized city that now has a Muslim governor?

Very similar to our country under President Usama.  Ooops!  "Obama."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #512 on: October 09, 2023, 08:28:39 pm »
#BREAKING: PRESIDENT BIDEN SAYS THE AMERICAN DEATH TOLL IN ISRAEL HAS RISEN TO 11

"We also know that American citizens still remain unaccounted for, and we are working with Israeli officials to obtain more information as to their whereabouts," Biden says

What the hell is the CIA even for?
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #513 on: October 09, 2023, 08:28:52 pm »
Unbelievable.
European Union reverses earlier announcement that it was suspending development aid to Palestinians

It is despicable; perhaps they are afraid with so many of the 'refugees' that they have let in are from that area, that they are afraid of retaliation in their own backyard.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #514 on: October 09, 2023, 08:30:01 pm »
@GtHawk

Are you forgetting yesterday, when the crying woman was describing how some man was defending his home with a gun...trying to keep TEN ARMED MEN from getting inside??

30 round clips should be mandated

I remember in the 50's we all built bomb shelters...times sure do change.
Well I guess that woman would just have to...reason with the muzzies, people like her are the last I will worry about while protect me and mine.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #515 on: October 09, 2023, 08:30:13 pm »
Volodymyr Zelenskyy
@ZelenskyyUa

We have data very clearly proving that Russia is interested in inciting war in the Middle East. So that a new source of pain and suffering would erode global unity and exacerbate cleavages and controversies, helping Russia in destroying freedom in Europe.

We can see Russian propagandists gloating. We can see Moscow’s Iranian friends openly extending a helping hand to those who attacked Israel.

All of this represents a much greater threat than the world is currently aware of. The world wars of the past were triggered by local aggressions.

We know how to counter this threat. We have already prepared the necessary steps. And our primary goal is to protect the need for maximum global unity.

2:30 PM · Oct 9, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online mountaineer

« Reply #517 on: October 09, 2023, 08:34:39 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
33m
A completely unhinged Lindsey Graham just called for retaliating against Hamas by blowing up Iran's oil refineries:
"It's time to take the war to the Ayatollah's backyard."
I am sick to death of him, always demanding war.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #518 on: October 09, 2023, 08:35:18 pm »
White House Won’t Commit to Freezing Billions in Prisoner Swap Funds if Iran Was Directly Involved in Attacks on Israel

Ian Hanchett9 Oct 20230

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Katy Tur Reports,” White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby stated that Iran is “complicit” in funding terrorism but wouldn’t commit to refreezing the $6 billion unfrozen by the prisoner swap with Iran if it turns out Iran was directly involved in the attacks.

Kirby stated that while there isn’t yet any specific intelligence of direct participation by Iran in the attack, Iran has been a supporter of terrorism for a long time, and “in that regard, clearly, Iran’s complicit here.”

Host Katy Tur then asked, “You have told me that the money that was unfrozen for Iran, that $6 billion, is not cash that gets handed to Iran, it is aid that gets handed — material aid, medical supplies, etc. It’s never going to be cash. If our intelligence community does find that Iran had a hand in this, a direct hand in this attack, does that $6 billion, that aid, get refrozen?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/09/white-house-wont-commit-to-freezing-billions-in-prisoner-swap-funds-if-iran-was-directly-involved-in-attacks-on-israel/
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #519 on: October 09, 2023, 08:36:22 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Muslims hate dogs.

Dogs have standards.

Awww man...gotta grab a Bounty paper towel or two.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2023, 08:41:44 pm »

Yeah, maybe, but I'm more inclined to believe it's China that has it's fingers in the pie. Just look everyone, all the major players are ass deep in Ukraine/Russia and now we have the Middle East on fire and another pull on America and European assets so yeas Russia will benefit with higher oil prices replenishing it's coffers but who of all is basically on the sideline not using up it's weapons stock and nicely being set up to roll on Taiwan? China.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2023, 08:44:03 pm »
Is this coming to a city near you?
What would you do?
I'd load what few weapons we have, and pick off those enemy combatants I could. If I died in the effort, well, at least I tried.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2023, 08:51:23 pm »
B. Hussein too busy chugging champagne and bowing to Mecca to comment. No word on how Bubba was, um, preoccupied.
NY Post
Bill Clinton, Barack Obama stay silent on Hamas’ rampage in Israel
By Ryan King   
Published Oct. 9, 2023, 3:47 p.m. ET

The last two Democratic presidents have kept a conspicuous silence about Hamas’ bloody blitz on Israel since it began early Saturday.

Neither Bill Clinton nor Barack Obama had weighed in on the carnage on social media or through their post-presidential foundations as of Monday afternoon, despite commenting on other major developments such as the recent death of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) ...

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2023, 08:56:51 pm »
Muslims hate dogs.

His first cousin was more receptive.  Another unfortunate Muslim tradition, leading to many of the problems we see today.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2023, 08:57:56 pm »
I'd load what few weapons we have, and pick off those enemy combatants I could. If I died in the effort, well, at least I tried.

all we have is a 9mm and a shotgun...but we do have a lot of ammo... :laugh:
Support the USO