Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18047 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2023, 11:39:48 pm »
Tsk..Tsk...

FOXNEWS fills up their coverage with a woman in New York studio expressing concern for her teenaged daughter who is "trapped" in Tel Aviv.

Gimme a break   :smokin:

Now they are televising a video call with the kid.    9999hair out0000

Listened to Bret Baier on the drive home.  He seemed to be blaming all of this on the House Republicans for ousting McCarthy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2023, 11:42:14 pm »
I believe the language is universal

I believe you are correct!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2023, 11:42:36 pm »
Sprinter
@Sprinter99800
Hamas refused a cease-fire in exchange for wounded and captured Israeli officers, Hazem Qassem said and said: "There is no question of a cease-fire and that this time we are going to the final victory."

The negotiations were led by Egyptian negotiators, and Anthony Blinken mediated in calming the tensions, to which "Hamas" replied that they had the initiative and that it would be buying time because they had received information that Israel had sent 80 percent of the artillery ammunition to Ukraine and they they have this knowledge that now Israel wants to "buy time", according to the "Wall Street Journal"

So Hamas fell for the old 'Israel gave all their weapons to Ukraine' bit.  LMAO.  They are gonna regret that decision.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2023, 11:43:09 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Muslims hate dogs.

Supposedly,because Mohammed hated dogs. Most likely because he tried to hump  one and got bitten.

Dogs have standards.

You rock, @sneakypete

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2023, 11:45:02 pm »
ביי ביי בן זונה

Thank you. I don't know what is says...but it looks intimidating.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2023, 11:48:44 pm »
@Wingnut

You were right...never even thought it would involve embassies though.

As Conservatives and as opposition to The Left, this could easily be our future very soon.

I'm not right very often, but on occasion I have a feeling that scares the f-cing shit out of me.   I think if we let these Muzzies go all George Floyd like, with no response....we are lost as a country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #607 on: October 09, 2023, 11:50:00 pm »
5,000 pro-Palestinian protesters have surrounded the Israeli Embassy in London, some brandishing smoke grenades.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1711512981245186551

@mountaineer

Ok,so why are the Brits letting them do this?

Hard for me to tell from the video,but are they close enough  to the Israeli embassy to be an actual threat,or not?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #608 on: October 09, 2023, 11:50:00 pm »

It says 'Adios, you son of a bitch'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #609 on: October 09, 2023, 11:50:10 pm »
This is actually a good strategy.  Destroying their refineries and blockading their oil terminals would cripple Iran.  All their oil is worthless if they can't turn it into gasoline.

@Hoodat

Agree...only if simultaneously, the total Ayatollah leadership is wiped out.

Change Iran back to "Shah" days if necessary, but lose the Koran. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #610 on: October 09, 2023, 11:56:04 pm »
@Hoodat

Agree...only if simultaneously, the total Ayatollah leadership is wiped out.

Change Iran back to "Shah" days if necessary, but lose the Koran.

I think we can trace all our problems back to the day when we failed to stabilize the puppet of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlav
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #611 on: October 10, 2023, 12:03:49 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
28m
We have no idea who is in our country. Just a matter of time before a sleeper cell is activated. Buy guns. Protect your family and those closest to you.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #614 on: October 10, 2023, 12:10:43 am »
This is what Pops has been doing a yesterday and today...FJB

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1711529250946167009
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #617 on: October 10, 2023, 12:31:36 am »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
28m
We have no idea who is in our country. Just a matter of time before a sleeper cell is activated. Buy guns. Protect your family and those closest to you.

I've been saying this for quite awhile ... just a matter of time when we are attacked from within because we have absolutely no accurate data to indicate who is in our country.  This has been on going for decades; under Brandon he's allowed millions.

Meanwhile Joe has depleted our oil reserves!! 888mouth 888mouth

Let's Go Brandon!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #618 on: October 10, 2023, 12:36:19 am »
I'm convinced we are lost as a country.  I got to see my 2 nieces over the weekend for a get together.  The oldest one works for one of the most liberal representatives in congress, in D.C.  The youngest is in college in Canada getting a degree in drama or the such.  She shows up with half of her head brunette and the other half blonde, black army boots, black nails, black eye makeup, unshaven legs, unshaven pits, tattoos on her legs and a nose ring and this was to a funeral.  These are the mental midgets who vote.  I couldn't hardly talk to them....  God help us...

The 'younger' generation .... ah .... most are lost somewhere in the liberal indoctrination by our school system and now many identify as something other than how they were born.

I walked into a cosmetic/perfume shop a couple of days ago and was greeted by a guy with long blond curly hair, false eyelashes, eyeshadow, lots of blush on the cheeks and lispstick. Confused much, is what I wanted to ask him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #619 on: October 10, 2023, 12:36:26 am »

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1711511196375896335

Not only veracity, but has anyone else noticed that 5K protesters with professionally made signs, and this well organized can take place within 30 hours of the attack?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #620 on: October 10, 2023, 12:39:00 am »

Highlight, right click and choose translate!  ביי ביי בן זונה  or go to Google Translate.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #621 on: October 10, 2023, 12:41:15 am »
Listened to Bret Baier on the drive home.  He seemed to be blaming all of this on the House Republicans for ousting McCarthy.

Bret Bair isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #622 on: October 10, 2023, 12:42:17 am »
This is something that satan would do.
Well Satan is certainly writing the script.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #623 on: October 10, 2023, 12:44:23 am »
I'm not right very often, but on occasion I have a feeling that scares the f-cing shit out of me.   I think if we let these Muzzies go all George Floyd like, with no response....we are lost as a country.

Well, this country was lost when SCOTUS looked the other way the last election, the country went all George Floyd and defunded police. Nothing is being done when all the evidence lies in front of Congress regarding Hunter and Cornpop.

Seeing all the support for Hamas in places like NY and Tampa, scare the crappola out of me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #624 on: October 10, 2023, 01:03:35 am »
I think we can trace all our problems back to the day when we failed to stabilize the puppet of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlav

Pahlavi was not our friend and did not deserve our support.  All our problems trace back to the day when an idiot American President allowed Pahlavi entry into the US.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-