Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18068 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2023, 10:44:46 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Do that,and you don't  KNOW that he will stab us in the back.  You just think he will.

You may even be right,but do NOT damn him for saying something that needs to be said.

American citizens on vacation in a foreign land are being murdered in the streets BECAUSE they  are Americans,and we need to make the people responsible for this stop breathing.

@sneakypete

My predictions come from years of watching Lindsey Graham.  Just keep your back covered when around him.  He's a disciple of McCain, and certainly no better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2023, 10:49:03 pm »
@sneakypete

My predictions come from years of watching Lindsey Graham.  Just keep your back covered when around him.  He's a disciple of McCain, and certainly no better.

@Cyber Liberty

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Although I do NOT believe he is the traitor that McLunatic was. I think he is just self-serving when it comes to holding his office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2023, 10:52:40 pm »
Fox reporting Hamas ready to discuss truce with Israel

Great news.  This means that Hamas is getting their asses kicked.  Going forward, hit them twice as hard.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2023, 10:56:21 pm »
Great news.  This means that Hamas is getting their asses kicked.  Going forward, hit them twice as hard.
Pound it to powder.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2023, 10:57:04 pm »
Forbes actually published this headline - now deleted: Hamas Threatens To Execute Israeli Civilian Hostages For Unprompted Attacks On Gaza

:thud:

More at Twitchy
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2023, 10:59:48 pm »
5,000 pro-Palestinian protesters have surrounded the Israeli Embassy in London, some brandishing smoke grenades.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1711512981245186551

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2023, 11:02:01 pm »
5,000 pro-Palestinian protesters have surrounded the Israeli Embassy in London, some brandishing smoke grenades.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1711512981245186551

And so it begins.  Up next Dearbornistan, Somalisota, Paris.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2023, 11:06:23 pm »
Pentagon Sends U.S. Arms Stored in Israel to Ukraine

Israeli officials had initially expressed concerns that the move could damage its relations with Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/17/us/politics/ukraine-israel-weapons.html

:pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2023, 11:06:53 pm »
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
58m
WH Staffer: Biden keeps bringing up Ukraine during briefings on Israel, he’s getting the 2 wars mixed up. Austin barely showing up to them anymore, Blinken making more decisions than anyone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2023, 11:09:52 pm »
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
WH Staffer: Biden keeps bringing up Ukraine during briefings on Israel, he’s getting the 2 wars mixed up. Austin barely showing up to them anymore, Blinken making more decisions than anyone
I have no doubt that if you asked Joe Biden right now (assuming he's awake) what's been happening in Israel these past few days, he would just stare at you and then shuffle off in search of pudding.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2023, 11:14:32 pm »
And so it begins.  Up next Dearbornistan, Somalisota, Paris.

@Wingnut

You were right...never even thought it would involve embassies though.

As Conservatives and as opposition to The Left, this could easily be our future very soon.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2023, 11:14:43 pm »
No, it means Hamas needs time to build more missiles and bring in more fighters. F'k their truce request!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2023, 11:15:36 pm »
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
45m
BREAKING: Hamas announces they will execute one hostage live on TV for every airstrike on Gaza

As opposed to the dozens of unarmed civilian executions they've already posted on social media?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2023, 11:17:17 pm »
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
·
6m
🚨 #BREAKING: A Hamas official says they’re open to truce talks with Israel

Hamas does this bitch-ass move every time they run out of rockets or ammo.  Israel needs to hit them harder.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2023, 11:18:45 pm »

Or, Hamas is setting the stage to say that they tried to negotiate but Israel wouldn't to get some sympathy and backing for their actions. Failing to mention that they initiated this insanity.

I am not a violent person by nature...but I really hope Israel finishes the job and drives the Palis out. Bomb it out of existence and sow the soil with salt. I feel that way about any invading force.

As far as negotiations?  Too late. I wonder how one says Bye Bye MoFo in Hebrew?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2023, 11:20:04 pm »
h ttps://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/1711514284507685260

Hezbollah is located at the NORTHERN border isn't it?  Lebanon?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2023, 11:22:32 pm »
Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives
@dom_lucre
·
Follow
🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: Saudi Arabia has informed the US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken, that it is ending all negotiations on normalising relations with Israel.

The Saudis really have no choice here.  They were waiting for the US to take a hardline stance against their greatest enemy - Iran.  And when that didn't happen, they had to do what is best for them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2023, 11:23:08 pm »

Or, Hamas is setting the stage to say that they tried to negotiate but Israel wouldn't to get some sympathy and backing for their actions. Failing to mention that they initiated this insanity.

I am not a violent person by nature...but I really hope Israel finishes the job and drives the Palis out. Bomb it out of existence and sow the soil with salt. I feel that way about any invading force.

As far as negotiations?  Too late. I wonder how one says Bye Bye MoFo in Hebrew?

ביי ביי בן זונה

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2023, 11:30:12 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
33m
A completely unhinged Lindsey Graham just called for retaliating against Hamas by blowing up Iran's oil refineries:

"It's time to take the war to the Ayatollah's backyard."

This is actually a good strategy.  Destroying their refineries and blockading their oil terminals would cripple Iran.  All their oil is worthless if they can't turn it into gasoline.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2023, 11:31:12 pm »

I believe the language is universal

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2023, 11:32:40 pm »
This is pure, unadulterated evil.

This is something that satan would do.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO