Author Topic: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War  (Read 18183 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING...Thread 2..........Israel At War
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2023, 09:49:14 pm »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
44m
Hearing that Dems are working with RINO GOP Leadership to tie any new aid to Israel to more Ukraine funding.

Instead of just helping Israel after these barbaric attacks, they’re going to try to use this tragedy to light billions more on fire in Ukraine. These people are sick!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2023, 09:50:31 pm »
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
·
2h
What kind of psycho sees families hunted down in their homes by men with machine guns and balaclavas, tortured, raped, executed, their bodies defiled, and says, ‘hey, I identify with the depraved butchers, let’s go stage a protest for them”? Honestly, who are these ghouls?

What kind of people VOTE for the Party that funds/support/cheers them on?  :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2023, 09:51:40 pm »
I just love how they have assimilated to western culture and values.
I suspect that 80% of the pro-Hamas protests going on in the U.S. are comprised of WASPy college students.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2023, 09:52:20 pm »
@andy58-in-nh Any update on your family members in Israel?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2023, 09:52:25 pm »
DCPatriot...
The U.S. will do nothing but eat popcorn from the sidelines...unless the retaliations go on like...you know...Obama and Clinton bombed Libya.

This has to be a crushing response in a week or less.

Normally I would agree with you, the US would sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn, but not this time, not now.

The perception of Biden & Co being a bunch of weak sisters is clearly perceived by all.  They will want to make a statement with this confrontation.  The Gerald Ford Taskforce is moving into position.  They will first ferry equipment to the Israelis as they exhaust their inventory of weapons. 

But I expect them to launch Tomahawk cruise missiles, and I expect sorties by request from Israel.  The US will oblige, largely to bolster their weaker than sh*t standing in the world. 

Literally all the turmoil in the world today is because Wrecking Ball Joe is POTUS.  Had Trump been elected, none of this nonsense would be happening in the world.  Biden is the single most destabilizing individual since Chamberlain.

And this will not be a one week event.  I think this lasts at least a full month, perhaps more if Israel gets serious about leveling Gaza.  Anything less than the total leveling of Gaza will result in further such attacks, and really, how much should the Israelis be asked to tolerate from these vermin?  I say eliminate them in this territory completely.  Tell them to leave, give them time to get out, and level everything.  I don't care if one million stay and they are all eliminated.  That is the only smart decision, and I am tired of this idiocy continuing year in year out with no solution.  The Palestinians are insane, and like a rabid dog, they need to be eliminated. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2023, 09:56:26 pm »
I suspect that 80% of the pro-Hamas protests going on in the U.S. are comprised of WASPy college students.

I suspect you are correct.  That picture taken had more than a few non Mediterranean looking very pasty peoples.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2023, 09:58:15 pm »
Normally I would agree with you, the US would sit on the sidelines and eat popcorn, but not this time, not now.

The perception of Biden & Co being a bunch of weak sisters is clearly perceived by all.  They will want to make a statement with this confrontation.  The Gerald Ford Taskforce is moving into position.  They will first ferry equipment to the Israelis as they exhaust their inventory of weapons. 

But I expect them to launch Tomahawk cruise missiles, and I expect sorties by request from Israel.  The US will oblige, largely to bolster their weaker than sh*t standing in the world. 

Literally all the turmoil in the world today is because Wrecking Ball Joe is POTUS.  Had Trump been elected, none of this nonsense would be happening in the world.  Biden is the single most destabilizing individual since Chamberlain.

And this will not be a one week event.  I think this lasts at least a full month, perhaps more if Israel gets serious about leveling Gaza.  Anything less than the total leveling of Gaza will result in further such attacks, and really, how much should the Israelis be asked to tolerate from these vermin?  I say eliminate them in this territory completely.  Tell them to leave, give them time to get out, and level everything.  I don't care if one million stay and they are all eliminated.  That is the only smart decision, and I am tired of this idiocy continuing year in year out with no solution.  The Palestinians are insane, and like a rabid dog, they need to be eliminated.

With the adversarial media quick to call the Israeli response "excessive and/or disproportionate", it will have to be less than a month.

Secondly, since we both know this is Obama/Jarrett who are running this Administration, I can't see Barack seeing himself complicit in the death of Israel's enemies.

They'll stall their asses off...all the while increasing the calls for restraint.

Gotta be massive.  Gotta be a week!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2023, 09:59:11 pm »
Couldn't reply on the original thread  for  some  reason,but  something is SERIOUSLY wrong with  the Israeli  air-defense system if they didn't notice a aircraft large enough  to be carrying multiple parachute jumpers who jumped into  that festival and started killing attendees.

Yeah,the occasional "loner" may slip in across a busy border,but there is supposed to  be no such thing as an airplane entering another nation without being noticed.

WTH is going on here?

Does anyone know?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2023, 10:01:06 pm »
@andy58-in-nh Any update on your family members in Israel?

Yes. Thanks - they are apparently all safe - but understandably afraid of what is to come.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2023, 10:02:19 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2023, 10:05:49 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
1h
Direct hit in Ashkelon. Medics responding.

Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
1h
NEW: Hamas says they’re targeting Ben Gurion airport with rockets. Sirens sounding outside of Tel Aviv.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2023, 10:06:31 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2023, 10:06:43 pm »
Yes. Thanks - they are apparently all safe - but understandably afraid of what is to come.

Good news!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2023, 10:07:18 pm »
With the adversarial media quick to call the Israeli response "excessive and/or disproportionate", it will have to be less than a month.

Secondly, since we both know this is Obama/Jarrett who are running this Administration, I can't see Barack seeing himself complicit in the death of Israel's enemies.

They'll stall their asses off...all the while increasing the calls for restraint.

Gotta be massive.  Gotta be a week!   :beer:

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2023, 10:07:28 pm »
It's 7AM, Sunday, December 7th for the Israelis.  They were caught sleeping, in a nation surrounded by enemies, this should never have happened.

That is why the response will need to be something it has never been before.  F*** proportional response.  That should be out the window.  And yes, Obama and Rice are running the USA, and they will be inclined to do little to nothing.  But they want four more years, so they will need to appear on the surface to support Israel.  But time is against Israel, so they need to be decisive and brutal. 

In my view, they have a green light to completely eliminate every last Palestinian.  They are no different than rabid dogs, lacking any human intelligence, just the behavior of a rabid animal.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2023, 10:08:17 pm »
Israel MyChannel
@IsraelMychannel
·
46m
There are 130 kidnapped Israelis in Gaza, according to Hamas.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2023, 10:08:42 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
1h
Direct hit in Ashkelon. Medics responding.

Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst
·
1h
NEW: Hamas says they’re targeting Ben Gurion airport with rockets. Sirens sounding outside of Tel Aviv.

@mystery-ak

Thanks for all the updates!  And keeping the thread hopping!   :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2023, 10:08:53 pm »

Prayers up for your family @andy58-in-nh
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2023, 10:10:01 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
8m
Initial Reports that the Israeli Air Force is conducting Airstrikes using “Bunker Busters” on Hamas Tunnels Networks near the Neighborhood of Al-Atatra in Northwestern Gaza.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2023, 10:11:02 pm »
Israel MyChannel
@IsraelMychannel
·
46m
There are 130 kidnapped Israelis in Gaza, according to Hamas.

Something is telling me that they are not going to be considered in dealing with Hamas over this.

This is an existential threat to Israel.  They can have a monument built for them.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2023, 10:11:28 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
13m
The Israeli Defense Force has stated they believe Hamas has now launched over 3,284 Rockets towards Central and Southern Israel since the beginning of this Attack over 2 days ago.
Support the USO