Author Topic: Rice U. LGBTQ club cuts ties with Jewish group over its ‘invalidation of Palestinian experience’  (Read 2470 times)

Online Kamaji

:mauslaff:

chickensh*t hypocrites.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess the threat of not getting a job offer from a law firm helped them change their minds... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Called for the End of Israel at Harvard: ‘Our Generation’s South Africa’

JOSHUA CAPLAN11 Oct 2023643

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors once called for the end of Israel at a public talk in 2015, resurfaced video shows.

“Palestine is our generation’s South Africa. If we don’t step up boldly and courageously to end the imperialist project that’s called Israel, we’re doomed,” Cullors claimed during a panel at the Harvard Law School.

Fox News reports:

The Human Rights Program at Harvard law hosted Cullors and several other activists in April of 2015 for a panel titled, “Globalizing Ferguson: Racialized Policing and International Resistance.” During the panel, Cullors shared her experience in visiting the West Bank and Gaza in 2015 as part of a delegation with other far-left activists. She claims she witnessed “violence” and the “terror” against Palestinians which was caused by Israelis and “Zionists.”

She told the audience one way for Americans to fight back was to join the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement, which seeks to pressure Israel to change its policies toward Palestinians.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-patrisse-cullors-called-for-the-end-of-israel-at-harvard-our-generations-south-africa/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

I guess the threat of not getting a job offer from a law firm helped them change their minds... :silly:

I think it was mostly the threat of not getting a Wall Street job - even more lucrative than a law firm job.

Online Mod2

Merged several threads on college campus reaction to Hamas vs. Israel war

Online mountaineer

Noah Pollak
@NoahPollak
This statement by University of Florida president (and former senator) Ben Sasse is such a wonderful ray of clarity, principle, and genuine warmth -- in contrast to the cold, committee-written word salad from the Ivy League presidents.

3:08 PM · Oct 11, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Yeah, that's a shame.
New York Post
@nypost
Harvard students scramble to take back support for letter attacking Israel as some CEOs look to blacklist them
 https://trib.al/uFZ6Gcu
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: NYU law student group moves to oust president who cheered Hamas attack
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2023, 09:59:09 pm »
NYU law student group moves to oust president who cheered Hamas attack

By Jesse O’Neill
Published Oct. 11, 2023

New York University’s Law Student Bar Association on Wednesday moved to oust its president who had penned a controversial pro-Hamas column in the school’s newsletter, as school brass issued yet another statement condemning the comments.

The backlash came a day after group President Ryna Workman posted a message accusing Israel of “state-sanctioned violence” and saying they bore “full responsibility” for the barbaric and highly coordinated terror attacks that killed more than 1,200 civilians Saturday.

On Wednesday, members of the Student Bar Association released a statement saying they did not “write, approve, or see this message” before it was published, and said Workman did not speak for them.

The SBA Board moved to remove Workman, who identifies as non-binary, as president, a process that will require two hearings later this month, according to the statement, which claimed students were being doxxed, harassed and threatened with death after the posting was made.

Meanwhile the prestigious Greenwich Village law school released a statement — the second from school officials since the statement was made — that sought to make “several things abundantly clear on behalf of the NYU Law Board of Trustees and our Law School as a whole,”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/11/nyu-law-sba-moves-to-remove-president-who-championed-hamas-attack/

@Kamaji

Am I the only one wondering how Hamas would deal with  Mr/Miss/"non-binary" if it went to the Muddle East to visit with them?

I think someone should buy it a ticket and sent it there,just so we can find out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2023, 10:03:02 pm »
@Kamaji

Am I the only one wondering how Hamas would deal with  Mr/Miss/"non-binary" if it went to the Muddle East to visit with them?

I think someone should buy it a ticket and sent it there,just so we can find out.
With some homosexuals and homosexual groups, their innate antisemitism is stronger than their sense of self-preservation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2023, 10:13:23 pm »
With some homosexuals and homosexual groups, their innate antisemitism is stronger than their sense of self-preservation.

@240B

Win/win.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

@Kamaji

:thumbsup: