Author Topic: BREAKING...Israel declares "state of war alert" as Hamas fires thousand of rockets  (Read 17891 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Reminder-----

Kari Lake
@KariLake

When a man flees war, he takes his family with him.

When a man heads to war, he leaves his family behind.

Our Nation is being infiltrated by Military-Aged Men from every corner of the globe.

America is VULNERABLE.

We NEED to secure our border.

10:19 AM · Oct 8, 2023

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

That's EXACTLY what their strategy appeared to be.

OTOH... Israel's defensive intelligence is second to none on this globe. Any striking script-writer would be have Israel being on HIGH-ALERT for anything.

...even paragliders attacking a RAVE party!

@DCPatriot

I agree. I have no idea how or why they let their guard down. Makes no sense  whatsoever.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

Nope...because you'll end with "New Boss is same as the Old Boss"

Pain and Death is what they've sown.

@DCPatriot  I have no idea what you're objecting to.in my post.

I don't think this is even necessary under these circumstances.  A straight-forward statement from Israel along the lines of:  "Hamas (and Hezbollah) have declared war on Israel; and, now we intend to win it with their unconditional surrender" is all that's needed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
2h
The over 250 Bodies which have been discovered at the Site of a Music Festival for Peace in Southern Israel reportedly consists of many Foreign Nationals including Americans, Germans, Canadians, and Norwegians.

@mystery-ak

You can be SURE there are going to be serious political repercussions over that one because MOST,not all,or those Foreign Nationals will be the children of wealthy  and influential parents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Will Cain
@willcain
·52m

Was just told by Israel’s Ambassador to the UN that there are dozens of American citizens among the hostages in Gaza.

Rep. Mike Waltz
@michaelgwaltz

If true, I would expect hostage rescue elements of Special Operations Command to be deployed immediately to Israel.

9:40 AM · Oct 8, 2023

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot  I have no idea what you're objecting to.in my post.

@Right_in_Virginia

Dan Bongino's suggestion to give them pain and death...posted by Myst.

You replied that it wasn't necessary under these circumstances and that a strong statement would suffice.

...unless I'm mistaken. happy77

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
24m
Israel.

Ukraine.

Afghanistan.

China.

Is Joe Biden the worst commander-in-chief of all time?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
52m
If you’re cheering on the slaughter and rape of innocent women and children even from the sidelines you’re an enemy combatant whether you pick up a gun or not.

Actually kudos to Trump here. A surprise post I guess spurring from having family with Jewish backgrounds (even if secular).

I made the mistake of visiting GAB last night looking for war footage that gets censored. I made an account years ago but have long forgotten the login, but just the front page had some stuff that reminded me why the platform wasn't for me... Some of the highlighted posts (judge by likes and shares) was so anti-Semitic it made me sick. It is ok (IMHO) to point out some of the Jewish shenanigans here in the secular US, but to hate as they hate the whole of Israel, well they just don't get it. I imagine/wonder if the underground of Israel has their "hate America" clan of idiots too. What I do know is the Christian culture and Jewish culture share a bond, that should be enough to tolerate each other. There is no bridge with Islamic cultures and never will be.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep Andy Biggs
@RepAndyBiggsAZ
·
1h
How many Hamas sleeper cells have crossed our southern border under the Biden Administration’s policies?

We are not prepared.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Square profile picture
Israel War Room
@IsraelWarRoom
·
1h
#BREAKING: @IDF
 orders the evacuation of towns in northern Israel as a second Iranian proxy, Hezbollah, looks to enter the war.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
All I want is for American leaders to defend America as much as they defend Israel
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

How many Hamas terrorists has Joe allowed to cross our border?

I fear we're about to find out.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

The Spokesman for the Israeli Defense Force, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari has stated that the Israeli Air Force over the last several hours has conducted a Major Air Campaign over Northern Gaza which consisted of over 50 Aircraft and resulting in the Destruction of at least 150 Sites used by Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad with 100s of Fighters said to have Killed.
10:32 AM · Oct 8, 2023
·
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
2h
Watch the horrible videos of Hamas slaughtering innocent men, women, and children yesterday.

and remember ... according to Newsweek, the Biden regime and their weaponized DOJ and FBI lists anyone merely supporting Trump for President in the same category.

Sickening.
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

How many Hamas terrorists has Joe allowed to cross our border?

I fear we're about to find out.

Hell...they were probably flown here in the middle of the night and have been training and plotting for years.   

HOMELAND II   Coming soon