Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

In 4 days they vote on Speakership; Who do you want?

(1/3) > >>

corbe:
   This is not who you think it will be Poll, this is who you want the next Speaker to be~within plausible reason. 
   2 Vote Poll, in order of preference. 

Sighlass:
Don't have a clue... not gonna waste my vote to see who is everyone's favorite. Is there a way to cheat peak at the results (without voting or cheating with a VPN picking a random selection).

Hoodat:
Of those on that list, Massie is definitely my first pick.  Would have included Bob Good, too.

corbe:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on October 07, 2023, 03:24:38 am ---Don't have a clue... not gonna waste my vote to see who is everyone's favorite. Is there a way to cheat peak at the results (without voting or cheating with a VPN picking a random selection).

--- End quote ---

Results are shown to everyone, regardless of voting or not.  Your IP address has nothing to do with votes selection it is based on individual Briefer Login.   @Sighlass

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on October 07, 2023, 04:06:46 am ---Of those on that list, Massie is definitely my first pick.  Would have included Bob Good, too.

--- End quote ---

Thomas Massie 96 Liberty Score... not too shabby...

Jim Jordan has a 94 Liberty Score (also acceptable)

Steve Scalise has a 54 Liberty Score (F rating similar to to the speaker just thrown out from CA)

Kevin Hern has a B rating at 82 (Liberty Score)

Chip Roy has 100% rating from Liberty...

So there is some solid choices on the list...

Bob Good has a 100% rating too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version