Author Topic: If This Happens, It’s All Over for Biden and the Democrats in 2024  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If This Happens, It’s All Over for Biden and the Democrats in 2024
By Matt Margolis 10:31 AM on October 06, 2023

A recent Gallup poll found that Americans trust the GOP more than the Democrats on the economy by the largest margin in more than three decades. More than half of Americans, 53%, trust the GOP, compared to 39% who say they trust the Democrats. It wasn’t the only issue Republicans had a significant advantage on, either, but the economy tends to be one of the most, if not the most important issue that tips an election one way or another.

And as bad as things look for Joe Biden and the Democrats now, next year could be even worse. According to a Fox Business report, “a growing amount of data indicates that a gigantic economic crisis could be right around the corner,” and one such indicator suggests a crash comparable to the Great Depression.

“When President Biden entered the White House in January 2021, it appeared that the economic crisis caused by the pandemic lockdowns would end soon. A COVID-19 vaccine had been developed, and many states had already started re-opening or preparing to re-open their economies,” writes Justin Haskins at Fox Business. “But rather than return spending to normal levels, Biden and congressional Democrats – with the blessing of the Federal Reserve – opted to keep government expenditures significantly higher than they had been prior to the pandemic.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/10/06/if-this-happens-its-all-over-for-biden-and-the-democrats-in-2024-n1732806
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: If This Happens, It’s All Over for Biden and the Democrats in 2024
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 11:44:38 pm »
From the article….

“But rather than return spending to normal levels, Biden and congressional Democrats – with the blessing of the Federal Reserve – opted to keep government expenditures significantly higher than they had been prior to the pandemic.”

What is “normal levels” of spending? Our budget has been out of control all through the Obama, Trump, and now the Biden administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy