Author Topic: Pound of crystal meth found by cops at NYC hotel housing migrants: sources  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pound of crystal meth found by cops at NYC hotel housing migrants: sources
© Provided by New York Post

The Ramada Inn in Willowbrook, Staten Island was converted to emergency housing for asylum seekers in May.GoogleMaps

The hotel was turned into a 35-unit shelter to house incoming migrants on May 4, according to local politicians who decried the transformation.

“So long as the City is forced to continue spending taxpayer dollars to harbor illegal immigrants while cutting services for our own citizens in need, there is no light at the end of the tunnel,” Borough President Vito Fossella and Rep. Nicole Malliotakis said in a joint statement at the time.

“It currently costs taxpayers $93,000 for each family housed in these units, which is more than many Staten Islanders make in one year,” the statement said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/pound-of-crystal-meth-found-by-cops-at-nyc-hotel-housing-migrants-sources/ar-AA1hLr1i?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9c6f9728c9a8477bb036f624218ffacb&ei=106
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson