Author Topic: Hispanics Protest Migrant Shelter  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hispanics Protest Migrant Shelter
« on: October 06, 2023, 11:37:08 am »
Hispanics Protest Migrant Shelter
© Provided by America Insider

In Chicago’s Pilsen neighborhood, Hispanic residents gathered at a town hall meeting to protest the opening of a new shelter in an empty warehouse for illegal immigrants.

During the meeting, attendees criticized city officials for wasting their property taxes.

Even though migrants broke the law, they are provided free housing, healthcare, meals, vaccination, and fast-tracking work permits to the border crossers. (Trending: As Fauci’s Net Worth Surpasses $11 Million, Americans Take A Closer Look At His Disturbing Lies)

Chicago, which is in Cook County, overwhelmingly voted for Joe Biden in 2020 at a rate of 74%.

Liberals are quickly learning the catastrophic consequences of ending Trump’s strict border policies and becoming a “Sanctuary City.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/hispanics-protest-migrant-shelter/ar-AA1hL0J8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9c6f9728c9a8477bb036f624218ffacb&ei=87
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson