Author Topic: Trump’s Prediction About Biden Handing Iran $6B Goes Viral After Hamas Attack  (Read 309 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trump’s Prediction About Biden Handing Iran $6B Goes Viral After Hamas Attack
"What a difference a President makes!"

By  Amanda Prestigiacomo

Oct 7, 2023   DailyWire.com

Former President Donald Trump warned last month about terror attacks in the Middle East after his successor, President Joe Biden, released $6 billion in frozen oil revenues to Iran.

The resurfaced prediction popped up online Saturday, following Hamas’ surprise assault on Israel, which included the firing of rockets and attacks on Israeli military personnel and civilians. Hamas, an Islamic terrorist group that is funded in-part by Iran, notably launched the attack on the holiday of Simchat Torah and on Shabbat — the Jewish day of rest that is observed by many in Israel.

“[One] month ago Trump predicted the $6 Billion that Biden gave Iran would be used for terror attacks across the Middle East and specifically kidnapping,” conservative Jack Posobiec captioned a screenshot of Trump’s prediction on X. “This is exactly what we are seeing in Israel this morning.”

Biden released the $6 billion to Iran in exchange for the regime releasing five American prisoners it had detained for years.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trumps-prediction-about-biden-handing-iran-6b-goes-viral-after-hamas-attack
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Given two choices, this administration is guaranteed to always make the wrong one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not a knock against Trump, but who here didn't make the exact same prediction? It's not like you had to be a rocket scientist to see that coming, which is why there's no way I believe that it wasn't the intention of the Biden/Obama/Puppet Master White House from the beginning, there has been an obvious conscious plan to fund moslem terrorists from the start and moslem appeasement goes back to the Carter presidency.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not a knock against Trump, but who here didn't make the exact same prediction? It's not like you had to be a rocket scientist to see that coming, which is why there's no way I believe that it wasn't the intention of the Biden/Obama/Puppet Master White House from the beginning, there has been an obvious conscious plan to fund moslem terrorists from the start and moslem appeasement goes back to the Carter presidency.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.