Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: President Joe Biden's German Shepherd Commander is seen biting White House staffer, days  (Read 4481 times)

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Seems dogs have been nothing but photo-ops for dim POTUS'...at least in my lifetime.

I noticed decades ago how Klintoon came up with a dog toward the end of their tenure.  Strange that they suddenly decided to have a dog.

Likewise Uhbama, though he did it faster (I DESPISE how suddenly all these liberals around here had a Portuguese Water Dog pulling them around the neighborhoods, which they never knew before their Savior got 1).

The Bushes at least had their own dogs for real.

Then there is Trump, for whom suddenly none of the conservative forum members were mentioning “dog ownership is a sign of how good a person is” (much like silence on his MIL record).  But then, one could congratulate Trump for not capitulating to the nonsense that presidents have to have dogs to be relatable and “good”.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I noticed decades ago how Klintoon came up with a dog toward the end of their tenure.  Strange that they suddenly decided to have a dog.

Likewise Uhbama, though he did it faster (I DESPISE how suddenly all these liberals around here had a Portuguese Water Dog pulling them around the neighborhoods, which they never knew before their Savior got 1).

The Bushes at least had their own dogs for real.

Then there is Trump, for whom suddenly none of the conservative forum members were mentioning “dog ownership is a sign of how good a person is” (much like silence on his MIL record).  But then, one could congratulate Trump for not capitulating to the nonsense that presidents have to have dogs to be relatable and “good”.

@the OlLine Rebel

Trump just lives rent-free in your head 24-7,doesn't he?

Then again,there seems to be plenty of open space in there,so why not?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@the OlLine Rebel

Let it go Pete.  Focus on the real issue.  Hamas and the middle east.  It is where you make sense.  Okay.  I know you can do it....   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

@the OlLine Rebel

So you didn’t like that it was OK Trump didn’t have a dog and get one to pander to the fools?

Again, I mainly despise the hypocrisy of EverTrumpers who 20 years ago demanded one thing, but now are silent on it.

Honestly Trump is ok not to try to look good by suddenly getting a dog while in the WH.  That was what Klintoon and Uhbama did.

Online mountaineer

Honestly Trump is ok not to try to look good by suddenly getting a dog while in the WH.  That was what Klintoon and Uhbama did.
Yes, I thought at the time it was good Trump didn't do that. The phoniness of Clinton and Osamaobama was so obvious.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Yes, I thought at the time it was good Trump didn't do that. The phoniness of Clinton and Osamaobama was so obvious.

Plus, I just cannot fathom Donald Trump petting a dog. Letting it jump up on the sofa or the bed.
I can picture Melania with a pet, but not her husband.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

I figured DJT was more of a cat guy anyway.  :shrug:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

But for the litter box…
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Plus, I just cannot fathom Donald Trump petting a dog. Letting it jump up on the sofa or the bed.
I can picture Melania with a pet, but not her husband.
You say that like their not the same thing  :tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As a German Shepherd fan, this is rather embarrassing.  The first GS in a century and this is what we get.

They are gorgeous dogs, BTW.  Rarely do I see dogs so gorgeous amongst the hyper-fancier set, of any stripe.

I have to wonder where they’re getting these dogs and how they’re being raised.  How did they pick them?  I figured Major was probably a pound dog, but not sure, and Commander seems to be a pup when they got him?  (Elder, almost mature, but maybe as a true pup?)

At the least, it seems they are no good at picking dogs.  Because choosing is important, and not just how cute they are.  Personality is usually pretty clear.

We never had a dog in our home, growing up.

But soon as all us kids were gone, by dad brought home a GS puppy...ZEKE!

Bit my dad twice before he rehomed him to a farm outside the city...at least that's the story I was told.

My dad was a raging alcoholic who ended up blinking and yelling at the TV commercials...so IMO, he probably didn't walk Zeke on many days.  Pissed Zeke off!!

I'd have bitten him too!   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Trump is a *nothing* guy.  Couldn't care less about animals.  He's mostly about himself as the human who counts most.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He had a pet rat for awhile. But even the rat grew tired of his shit, so he ran away.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He had a pet rat for awhile. But even the rat grew tired of his shit, so he ran away.

Trump is famous for grabbing cats.  Why all the outrage?  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

We never had a dog in our home, growing up.

But soon as all us kids were gone, by dad brought home a GS puppy...ZEKE!

Bit my dad twice before he rehomed him to a farm outside the city...at least that's the story I was told.

My dad was a raging alcoholic who ended up blinking and yelling at the TV commercials...so IMO, he probably didn't walk Zeke on many days.  Pissed Zeke off!!

I'd have bitten him too!   happy77

There are plenty of bad ones out there.  One must choose wisely, in person (none of this cross-country garbage).  Prefer a puppy, because there is little baggage.  Then one must condition and train.

But there are dogs who just plain are no good, and no matter what anyone says, it's not the fault of some human except maybe poor breeding.  Not many, but they exist for sure.  GS have enough problems with character without people being stupid and careless about it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are plenty of bad ones out there.  One must choose wisely, in person (none of this cross-country garbage).  Prefer a puppy, because there is little baggage.  Then one must condition and train.

But there are dogs who just plain are no good, and no matter what anyone says, it's not the fault of some human except maybe poor breeding.  Not many, but they exist for sure.  GS have enough problems with character without people being stupid and careless about it.

Commander was a gift from Joe's brother.  Who knows what the breeding stock is?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

Commander was a gift from Joe's brother.  Who knows what the breeding stock is?
The Gay brother?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you didn’t like that it was OK Trump didn’t have a dog and get one to pander to the fools?

Again, I mainly despise the hypocrisy of EverTrumpers who 20 years ago demanded one thing, but now are silent on it.

@the OlLine Rebel

Had to go back decades to whine about him getting a dog?

Desperation is  never pretty,but then again,he IS Rich,Rude,and Orange!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump is a *nothing* guy.  Couldn't care less about animals.  He's mostly about himself as the human who counts most.

@OlLine Rebel

You say that like it is a BAD thing.

It's not. What we NEED is a President that is an ego maniac who cares about nothing,other than how the history books address his time in office.

The fact that he can only  serve one term is a bonus because he won't waste any time worrying about getting re-elected 4 years down the road.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

@the OlLine Rebel

Had to go back decades to whine about him getting a dog?

Desperation is  never pretty,but then again,he IS Rich,Rude,and Orange!

You seem unable to comprehend that it’s OK for Trump not to do what media says he should do (as did most “conservatives” on FR).

In many ways I’m glad he didn’t go in for a dog just to “improve the image”.  Always thought that was quite stupid.

Online GtHawk

The Gay brother?
So what, you're thinking Commander is Joe's nephew?

Online GtHawk

So weird how a Biden dog thread got twisted into a Trump non dog thread.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So weird how a Biden dog thread got twisted into a Trump non dog thread.

Welcome to My World,
@GtHawk.  Every thread on TBR can be a Trump thread if you wait long enough.....
I will NOT comply.