Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: President Joe Biden's German Shepherd Commander is seen biting White House staffer, days  (Read 4477 times)

Offline mountaineer

I thought they removed the DeeCee Football Team.....
Oh, the Deadskins.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Fox reporting that Commander has been remove from the Wh..

Please have sent him to a kind, compassionate GS trainer and never send him back to the Bidens.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Does Caesar Milan make house calls?

I feel so bad for this pup. I thought they had a person who took care of the dogs, walked them, etc.

German Shepherds make really good seeing eye dogs, and therapy dogs. I
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Polly Ticks

Does Caesar Milan make house calls?

I feel so bad for this pup. I thought they had a person who took care of the dogs, walked them, etc.

German Shepherds make really good seeing eye dogs, and therapy dogs. I

I'm pretty sure that's the guy in the picture.  :shrug:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Our lifetime of having dogs as pets have taught us that 90% of the time, biting dogs are a reflection of bad dog owners.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline American Girl

How a person treats his animals is a window into his black soul and lack of conscience.   Anyone who mistreats animals is an evil human being.
The fact that this is being reported means they want to get rid of Quid Pro Pedo Joe
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-surfaces-joe-biden-kicking-his-dog-amid-commanders-removal-from-white-house-for-biting-secret-service-agents/

Offline Mod2

Merged threads. One is enough for the biting dog.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I read somewhere last night (don't really recall where - I was mostly watching baseball while scrolling) that the gardener has said that he wasn't "bitten", that the dog was just playing, and his worst injury was a little bit of dog slobber on his arm.  None of which negates the fact that the dog is obviously not well-behaved or well-controlled and should not be in that environment.

I was simply replying to this specific incident, which UKDM is trying to pump up to something it’s not.

I just prefer accurate recounting.

If he has bitten seriously a bunch of agents, he should be removed, if not more.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's not the dogs fault. He had probably seen Slow Joe bite a staffer,so he  was just trying to fit in by  pleasing his master.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Video of Biden Allegedly Kicking Dog Goes Viral After the Vicious Pooch Is Banished from White House

By Bryan Chai
  October 6, 2023 at 12:09pm
Whether you think dogs are merely a bunch of hairy mongrels or whether you think they’re man’s best friend, it’s generally accepted that a dog’s owner will wield significant influence in how a dog acts and behaves.

And that largely accepted theory could explain a lot about the plight of Commander Biden — the “first dog” of the White House.

Or, actually, the former first dog, because Commander was unceremoniously removed from the White House after reports came out that the 2-year-old German shepherd had attacked various White House staffers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-video-biden-allegedly-kicking-dog-goes-viral-vicious-pooch-banished-white-house/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I believe animal abuse is now a federal felony.  If so, why isn't old Joe being charged, especially with a video of him kicking the dog? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged threads. All "demented man bites dog" (or Joe Biden abuses dogs) posts may go here.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've seen the video.  It shows a completely untrained dog, and I don't see any kicking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I've seen the video.  It shows a completely untrained dog, and I don't see any kicking.

Yeah, Biden’s not kicking him.  He’s trying to get around him.  Probably fell too.

Frankly I believe in corporal punishment.  That doesn’t mean abuse, that means when it’s needed.  If the dog was trying to seriously bite someone you damn well bet I’ll kick him.

I’m from old school.  Before Dr. Spock ruined everything - and is probably the true ultimate cause of all the US problems.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, Biden’s not kicking him.  He’s trying to get around him.  Probably fell too.

Frankly I believe in corporal punishment.  That doesn’t mean abuse, that means when it’s needed.  If the dog was trying to seriously bite someone you damn well bet I’ll kick him.

I’m from old school.  Before Dr. Spock ruined everything - and is probably the true ultimate cause of all the US problems.

One would expect better training of the Presidential First Dog in the first place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One would expect better training of the Presidential First Dog in the first place.

@Cyber Liberty

The problem is he isn't really a dog. He is a socially-required accessory for photo ops.

I doubt anybody but career WH staffers have even petted him.

The dog deserves better. I hope a good home is found for him once Biden  leaves office and they  no longer need him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Obama had a full-time dog caretaker, as I recall. Hard to believe there was absolutely no one available to do some obedience training with this Biden pup.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Obama had a full-time dog caretaker, as I recall. Hard to believe there was absolutely no one available to do some obedience training with this Biden pup.  *****rollingeyes*****

Seems dogs have been nothing but photo-ops for dim POTUS'...at least in my lifetime.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Seems dogs have been nothing but photo-ops for dim POTUS'...at least in my lifetime.
Yep. I call them "prop dogs."

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yep. I call them "prop dogs."

Wag the tail.  Biden's tail.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

There was that one dog though.  I can't remember her name off hand.  Hil something...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Enough folks have been bitten that it is time for a class action law suit.

:yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Enough folks have been bitten that it is time for a class action law suit.

:yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan

In normal circumstances, yes, but I doubt any individual SS Agents would sue.
I will NOT comply.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Look at how his children turned out…
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Americans don’t train dogs.  They “love” them.  Americans never really used dogs for working and they don’t fully respect them.  Respect is much different from “love”.

That includes today where we’ve adopted the Dr. Spock approach to dogs.  Can’t even look at them wrong.  It’s nonsense.  It hasn’t done our society any favors spoiling children rotten, and the dogs being spoiled is just more sign of decline.