Author Topic: Gov't Data Show Which Cities Illegals Are Heading for - Democrats Better Strap in and Hold Tight  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gov't Data Show Which Cities Illegals Are Heading for - Democrats Better Strap in and Hold Tight

By Rachel M. Emmanuel

October 4, 2023 at 7:07am
States that made a show of solidarity with illegal immigrants flooding across our borders are having to put their money where their mouths are.

According to the Washington Times, federal data tracking 2,572 migrants who were “paroled” in May shows that one in six migrants crossing our borders were headed for New York City, Long Island and the Hudson Valley. Another 30 percent had destinations like Chicago, Boston, Miami and the San Francisco Bay Area, while Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, New Orleans and the District of Columbia were also among the favorites.

A map of so-called “sanctuary” cities and states published by the conservative Center for Immigration Studies reveals that, with the exception of Miami, all of these cities have laws or policies in place that hinder Immigration and Customs Enforcement by denying information about offenders and access to facilities.

The migrants were allowed to travel to these cities even though there was a court order against parole, according to the Washington Times.

https://www.westernjournal.com/govt-data-shows-cities-illegals-heading-democrats-better-strap-hold-tight/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson