Author Topic: Trump trial: The camera never lies  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump trial: The camera never lies
« on: October 04, 2023, 02:25:57 pm »
October 4, 2023
Trump trial: The camera never lies
By Dex Bahr

The judge presiding over the  New York civil fraud case against President Donald Trump decided to invite the media cameras into the courtroom, but what became obvious is the camera never lies.

I don’t doubt for a moment that showing Trump at bay motivated Judge Arthur Engoron’s allowing of the media to show the beginning of the proceedings. Trump gave the cameras nothing: no anxious movements and no emotional reactions to feed the media pundits.

Instead, viewers saw the mad dog glare of New York Attorney General Letitia James focused on Trump like a laser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mBZNxEQl8o&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/10/trump_trial_the_camera_never_lies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump trial: The camera never lies
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 02:39:17 pm »
:facepalm2:

What's next?  Stealing the judge's cuppa in order to read the tea-leaves?  Is he a baddie if he puts in the toilet paper so it pulls from under the roll instead of from on top of the roll?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 06:29:30 pm »
The judge was very jocular in the few minutes we got to see.  Happiest man alive.  Sure, he will be 100% fair in his decisions.  He promised. 

Right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 06:39:27 pm »
The judge was very jocular in the few minutes we got to see.  Happiest man alive.  Sure, he will be 100% fair in his decisions.  He promised. 

Right?

I don't think for a second that Trump is going to get a fair trial in Manhattan or for that matter NY.  He may be a NY liberal at heart, but the liberals despise him.

The civil trials don't concern me as much as the felony charges against him -- they will nail him on at least one.  God forbid if Trump is found guilty and enters the prison system.  I see another Epstein incident happening.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 02:30:11 pm »
This is really a stupid path to go down.  A judge's jocularity or lack thereof is no measure of that judge's fairness or lack thereof.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 03:30:51 pm »
This is really a stupid path to go down.  A judge's jocularity or lack thereof is no measure of that judge's fairness or lack thereof.

Aren't we all armchair Generals out here?  As for Trump, I don't think it's wise for him to go after this Judge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 03:31:58 pm »
Aren't we all armchair Generals out here?  As for Trump, I don't think it's wise for him to go after this Judge.

If one wanted to find evidence of bias, one should be going through the judge's old cases, not going after his smile.