Author Topic: California border officers arrest Mexican man hiding 400 pounds of cocaine in cucumber shipment  (Read 208 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California border officers arrest Mexican man hiding 400 pounds of cocaine in cucumber shipment
CBP officers uncovered 146 packages of cocaine within cucumber boxes
By Stephen Sorace Fox News
Published September 25, 2023 10:17am EDT

A Mexican man was arrested at a California port of entry earlier this month after getting caught smuggling more than 400 pounds of cocaine inside boxes of cucumbers, authorities said.

The 33-year-old male, who was driving a tractor trailer with a shipment manifest for cucumbers, was seeking entry into the U.S. from the southern border on Sept. 15, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said.

During an inspection at the Otay Mesa port of entry’s cargo facility, CBP officers uncovered 146 packages of cocaine within the shipment of cucumbers. The narcotics weighed 401.68 pounds.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-border-officers-arrest-mexican-man-hiding-400-pounds-cocaine-cucumber-shipment
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson