Author Topic: Khanna: ‘Republican Chaos’ Is Worse than Bowman, He ‘Owned up to’ Pulling Alarm  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Khanna: ‘Republican Chaos’ Is Worse than Bowman, He ‘Owned up to’ Pulling Alarm

Ian Hanchett 2 Oct 2023

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront,” Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) reacted to Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) pulling a fire alarm and Bowman’s office suggesting talking points calling some Republican members of the House “Nazi members” by stating that there’s “no equivalence” between “an individual member of Congress and the Republican chaos where they aren’t able to keep the government open…and where they’re preventing us from getting things done with these motions to vacate.”

Khanna said, “I do want to point out there’s no equivalence between that case as an individual member of Congress and the Republican chaos where they aren’t able to keep the government open — that affects millions of Americans — and where they’re preventing us from getting things done with these motions to vacate. That said, the language of calling Republicans Nazis is completely wrong. I would never call people who I disagree with philosophically, ideologically a Nazi, which has historical connotations. And Rep. Bowman has apologized for that and said that that was inappropriate language and that has no place in the Congress. I also believe that he has been transparent in explaining why he pulled the fire alarm. He’s cooperating with the House administration. And there’s going to be a transparent inquiry into that, which he has owned up to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/02/khanna-republican-chaos-is-worse-than-bowman-he-owned-up-to-pulling-alarm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

I despise these damn bastards so much.

Here again, they constantly libel us as NAZIs. Then beat all they can out of ONE SINGLE indiscretion, while every other year for decades you can COUNT on commie bastards sowing chaos at every opportunity. Started in ‘60s and they “protest” ever since. More recently, Endless Summer, BLM riots, OWS, and every time there is a G Summit.

The gall of these bastards to act like they are so innocent.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I despise these damn bastards so much.

Here again, they constantly libel us as NAZIs. Then beat all they can out of ONE SINGLE indiscretion, while every other year for decades you can COUNT on commie bastards sowing chaos at every opportunity. Started in ‘60s and they “protest” ever since. More recently, Endless Summer, BLM riots, OWS, and every time there is a G Summit.

The gall of these bastards to act like they are so innocent.

***agree
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He "owned up" to it only after being caught on video.

What a joke.

Online mountaineer

He didn't "own up." He lied about it, and then called Congressional Republicans "Nazis."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

IRL, Bowman tried to lie, the lie got shot down, tried a new lie, the lie got shot down, ... rinse and repeat another time or two. FWIW, Khanna may be my misRepresentative, not that I voted for him.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.