Author Topic: White House falsely claims letting more migrants in deters illegal immigration  (Read 290 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White House falsely claims letting more migrants in deters illegal immigration
Opinion by Conn Carroll

15h

The final numbers will not be released by the Department of Homeland Security for weeks, but Bill Melugin reported this Saturday there were over 260,000 immigrants apprehended at the southwest border this September, a number that if confirmed would be an all-time record high, beating President Joe Biden’s earlier record set last December at 252,000.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was not asked about that number at Monday’s press briefing, but she was pressed on Gov. Kathy Hochul’s (D-NY) statement from this Sunday that the Biden administration needed “a limit on who can come across the border” and that “it is too open right now.”

In response, Jean-Pierre articulated a three-part Biden plan to address the border, including enforcement, deterrence, and diplomacy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-falsely-claims-letting-more-migrants-in-deters-illegal-immigration/ar-AA1hAMlf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=accaee980bf84f37a2c3023598ac6a13&ei=7
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Border Patrol Union - NBPC
@BPUnion

Biden is intentionally flooding the country with millions of illegal aliens. The vast majority will be subject to deportation because of fraudulent "asylum" claims. They have no legal basis to remain here.

Leftists and their Antifa punks will "peacefully protest" when a new admin takes over and has the audacity to actually enforce our laws. There will be  riots, violence and massive damage. And the MSM will deflect your attention and downplay it all, just as they've done for nearly three years now with our lawless disaster zone that used to be a "border".

This is the historic, chaotic mess that the dumpster fire known as the Biden Admin will leave in its wake for others to clean up.
10:08 AM · Oct 2, 2023
So why have Border Patrol union members gone along with cutting the barbed wire and letting the illegals in?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And we have always been at war with Eastasia.
The Republic is lost.