Author Topic: Training Mind, Body, and Spirit: The Evolution of Military Boot Camps  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Training Mind, Body, and Spirit: The Evolution of Military Boot Camps

by Carbonatix Audio
by SOFREP
1 day ago

Diving deeper into the world of military boot camps reveals an intricate web of lessons that go far beyond the physical. It’s a place that molds character, fosters teamwork, and lays the foundations for lifelong military learning.

It’s a well-rounded introductory school for warriors. It doesn’t just turn them into fighting machines but also into responsible, thinking, and empathetic soldiers ready to serve and lead.

In this article, we’ll shine a light on the multifaceted journey of military boot camps. Get ready to step beyond the stereotypes and appreciate the holistic education our men and women in uniform undergo.

https://sofrep.com/news/training-mind-body-and-spirit-the-evolution-of-military-boot-camps/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Training Mind, Body, and Spirit: The Evolution of Military Boot Camps
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 05:43:26 pm »
Is training the mind like in CRT, wokeness, and diversity?  Is it the same as indoctrination? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson