Author Topic: Joe Biden Tells Democrats to Treat Future White Minority ‘with Respect’  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Tells Democrats to Treat Future White Minority ‘with Respect’

by NEIL MUNRO 2 Oct 2023

European-origin Americans deserve respect even after they become a minority in the United States, President Joe Biden told a friendly interviewer in an October 1 interview.

“We’re going to be — very shortly — a minority-white European country, and sometimes my [Democrat] colleagues don’t speak enough to make it clear that that is not going to change how we operate,” he told the progressive billionaire-fundedProPublica website.

Democrats must treat white Americans with respect, as they and their children quickly become a racial minority in their own nation, Biden insisted, saying:

It’s not so much the economic benefits; it is treating them with respect, treating them with respect. … The Democratic Party in the past has — on occasion — spoken less to their needs and fears or concerns.

And so, I think a lot of the guys that I grew up with in Delaware and in Scranton, Pennsylvania, they feel like they’re not being respected. Not so much by policy — just by the failure to talk about their needs.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/joe-biden-tells-democrats-treat-future-white-minority-%91-respect%92-413592/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes but most of that 'majority' will be in the cities, where their numbers mean far less.
The Republic is lost.