Author Topic: Massive explosion at EV battery warehouse in Uzbekistan kills 15-year-old boy, injures 163  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massive explosion at EV battery warehouse in Uzbekistan kills 15-year-old boy, injures 163
10/01/2023 // Belle Carter // 3.1K Views

A giant explosion followed by a fire that completely destroyed a customs warehouse near an airport in Uzbekistan also killed a 15-year-old boy and injured at least 162 people.
Video and photos of the blast flooded social media showing a massive conflagration and a big mushroom cloud of smoke that was visible across Tashkent. The Inter Logistics LLC explosion reportedly occurred at 2.43 a.m. local time and likewise caused damage to hundreds of houses and other buildings over a vast area up to 20 miles away.

Conflicting reports are coming out about the exact cause of the explosion. Initial reports suggested a plane crash, which authorities in the ex-Soviet state deny as the cause of the thunderous explosion that shook much of the city. Meanwhile, the nation's Ministry of Health blamed lightning that struck the depository. But there were later doubts that lightning had been a factor in the explosion. There were also suspicions that explosives were present in the warehouse given the scale of the blast, but this was officially denied.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=195.0
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson