Author Topic: Support for Biden in border region crumbling as crisis benefits illegals over Americans: Texas' Mayr  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Support for Biden in border region crumbling as crisis benefits illegals over Americans: Texas' Mayra Flores
Story by Brandon Gillespie •

EXCLUSIVE: President Biden's support in the heavily Hispanic border regions of Texas is crumbling as the migrant crisis continues to worsen and benefits illegal immigrants over American citizens, former Republican Rep. Mayra Flores told Fox News Digital during a recent interview.

Flores, who is running to reclaim her former seat in Texas' 34th Congressional District from Democrat Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, warned that as "thousands and thousands" of migrants continue to pour into America's border towns, crime is rising and the sour economic conditions facing the country are taking a harder toll on U.S. citizens living in those areas because money that could be used in local communities are instead being spent on the masses coming into the country.

"This is the poorest area in the nation and yet the funding is being used for the humanitarian crisis. And we're not getting that money back for the people of South Texas," Flores said. "If this issue is hurting New York tremendously, the biggest city in the country, and the mayor of New York says it's going to destroy New York, well, what makes them think that small little towns here in South Texas can withstand thousands and thousands of migrants crossing illegally every single day?"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/support-for-biden-in-border-region-crumbling-as-crisis-benefits-illegals-over-americans-texas-mayra-flores/ar-AA1hyphr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=942f5d9efb9e4721afeb6eaea5e68b7d&ei=31#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson