Author Topic: Lawyer for Alleged Philly Looter Claims Criticism Amounts to ‘All-Out Assault’ on Black, Brown Peopl  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawyer for Alleged Philly Looter Claims Criticism Amounts to ‘All-Out Assault’ on Black, Brown People

Sean Moran 1 Oct 2023

The lawyer representing an alleged Philadelphia looter known commonly as “Meatball” claims that criticism of the alleged perpetrator amounts to an “assault” on minorities.

Dayjia Blackwell, or Meatball, filmed and followed a mob of looters as they broke into a series of stores last week, including an Apple store and a Lulemon. Meatball streamed the looting to her nearly 200,000 followers on Instagram, and police arrested her for reportedly encouraging the looting.

Jessica Mann, Meatball’s lawyer, claims that Blackwell is now a victim of racism.

“It sickens me to witness the media’s complicity in what can only be described as an all-out assault on black and brown people, as their character and actions are mercilessly vilified,” Mann claimed.

The lawyer claimed that the police posted Meatball’s mugshot “with tears streaming down her face and her hair a mess to satisfy your need to get ‘clicks’ and to sell a salacious story.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/01/lawyer-philly-looter-meatball-claims-criticism-amounts-allout-assault-black-brown-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

:facepalm2:

No, it's an all-out assault on entitled individuals engaging in criminal behavior and thinking they can get away with it scot-free.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
:facepalm2:

No, it's an all-out assault on entitled individuals engaging in criminal behavior and thinking they can get away with it scot-free.

Not Scot free, minority free.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson