Author Topic: Joe Biden Tells Democrats to Treat Future White Minority ‘with Respect’  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Tells Democrats to Treat Future White Minority ‘with Respect’

Neil Munro 2 Oct 2023

European-origin Americans deserve respect even after they become a minority in the United States, President Joe Biden told a friendly interviewer in an October 1 interview.

“We’re going to be — very shortly — a minority-white European country, and sometimes my [Democrat] colleagues don’t speak enough to make it clear that that is not going to change how we operate,” he told the progressive billionaire-funded ProPublica website.

Democrats must treat white Americans with respect, as they and their children quickly become a racial minority in their own nation, Biden insisted, saying:

It’s not so much the economic benefits; it is treating them with respect, treating them with respect. … The Democratic Party in the past has — on occasion — spoken less to their needs and fears or concerns. And so, I think a lot of the guys that I grew up with in Delaware and in Scranton, Pennsylvania, they feel like they’re not being respected. Not so much by policy — just by the failure to talk about their needs.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/10/02/joe-biden-tells-democrats-treat-future-white-minority-respect/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What a condescending statement for a guy who is working to change our demographic make up faster than any other president before him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

What a condescending statement for a guy who is working to change our demographic make up faster than any other president before him

Condescending yes, but the Whites are in the minority.  Think of the millions of ILLEGALS still pouring into this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Condescending yes, but the Whites are in the minority.  Think of the millions of ILLEGALS still pouring into this country.
Well ... OK
At least I didn't vote for Trump!
Do not care if I die ... anti-Trump to the death!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

What is laughable is that Latinos, Hispanics ARE white, historically. 'Brown' was added to the liberal color chart merely to advance the claim of white minority.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What is laughable is that Latinos, Hispanics ARE white, historically. 'Brown' was added to the liberal color chart merely to advance the claim of white minority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoxsS55txM
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Condescending yes, but the Whites are in the minority. 

Currently, the white population makes up the vast majority of the United States' population, accounting for some 251.82 million people in 2021. This ethnicity group contributes to the highest share of the population in every region, but is especially noticeable in the Midwestern region.Jun 2, 2023

https://www.statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/#:~:text=Currently%2C%20the%20white%20population%20makes,noticeable%20in%20the%20Midwestern%20region.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Currently, the white population makes up the vast majority of the United States' population, accounting for some 251.82 million people in 2021. This ethnicity group contributes to the highest share of the population in every region, but is especially noticeable in the Midwestern region.Jun 2, 2023

https://www.statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/#:~:text=Currently%2C%20the%20white%20population%20makes,noticeable%20in%20the%20Midwestern%20region.

With Latinos counted as white, BTW, as is proper

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did Biden REALLY come right out and say  that?

If he did,DNC members all over the nation are slapping themselves in the head and screaming "That IDIOT!" as they realize he just gave the "game" away in public.

What is really funny,is that collection of mostly privileged white weasels really DO believe they will still remain in charge once the blacks,browns,and Asians take over.

How is THAT for clueless arrogance?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!