Author Topic: Diversity, Division, Disintegration  (Read 418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Diversity, Division, Disintegration
« on: October 02, 2023, 01:59:13 pm »
October 2, 2023
Diversity, Division, Disintegration
By Peter J. Sandys

What is wrong with the U.S.? What is wrong with the Western world? Indeed, they are coming apart.

The terms “racist,” “racism,” and “hate” are now commonplace charges and allegations in political discourse and the sphere of public opinion where whites are called to ceremonially denounce the “white privilege” into which they were born.

The destiny of migrants illegally crossing the southern borders of the U.S. and the European Union is to replace white Americans and Europeans. As the ongoing invasion continues, native-born white Americans and Europeans have practically stopped reproducing themselves. Any such voluntary downturn in the birth rate has always been a sign of internal agony, collapse of society, social upheaval, and decaying civilization.

The question to which the rendering of the old fabricated answer, i.e., “diversity is our greatest strength,” has never been adequate: Is there no limit to the racial, religious, ideological, political, social, cultural, and ethnic diversity America can accommodate before it splinters into its parts?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/diversity_division_disintegration.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Diversity, Division, Disintegration
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 10:37:45 pm »
"What is wrong with the U.S.? What is wrong with the Western world? Indeed, they are coming apart.
The terms “racist,” “racism,” and “hate” are now commonplace charges and allegations in political discourse and the sphere of public opinion where whites are called to ceremonially denounce the “white privilege” into which they were born."

"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves..."

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 11:06:37 pm »
From the article….

The question to which the rendering of the old fabricated answer, i.e., “diversity is our greatest strength,” has never been adequate: Is there no limit to the racial, religious, ideological, political, social, cultural, and ethnic diversity America can accommodate before it splinters into its parts?

The purpose of the open borders is to splinter us into parts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 02:43:24 am »
The emphasis on diversity as being some sort of magical system that makes everything better was chosen as a substitute for the word quota when the latter word fell into disfavor. There is zero proof that diversity as a planned system produces better results than simply going on merit.  In fact, I'd bet systems built on merit outperform systems built on diversity all the time.
The people who push diversity as the cure for everything don't really believe it in the true sense. Liberals certainly don't want diversity of thought. Liberals use it simply to push their preferred pet groups. Blacks, liberal females, and homosexuals. All with a leftist bent of course. Gov Gruesome's pick to replace Diane Feinstein case in point......female, black, and a homosexual.
It's like Gruesome went out of his way to find the least qualified person for the job.