Author Topic: Trump civil fraud trial begins in New York  (Read 1952 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump civil fraud trial begins in New York
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2023, 12:32:43 am »
Yes, that's the obvious; they are trying to prevent him for running or President.  91 felony counts against him @sneakypete and you don't think that they're going to get just one to stick to prevent him from running??

BTW they did beat Trump at the ballot box by stealing the election. The 'jury box' is to give reason why they won't put Trump on the ballot.

@libertybele

True,but they had plans to steal the election regardless of who ran against them. Hell,they have been importing Dim voters the whole time Biden has been in office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2023, 12:39:03 am »
@libertybele

True,but they had plans to steal the election regardless of who ran against them. Hell,they have been importing Dim voters the whole time Biden has been in office.

@sneakypete do you honestly believe that Trump is going to beat all 91 felony charges???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2023, 12:49:26 am »
@sneakypete do you honestly believe that Trump is going to beat all 91 felony charges???

@libertybele

I have no doubt he will beat them on appeal,but by then it won't matter to anyone because the election will be history.

The WHOLE purpose of this Kabuki Theater Trial is to try to keep him from being elected President so the DNC can  install another version of Biden in the WH.

PLEASE note that the DNC  is NOT targetting any of the other candidates. Only Trump.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2023, 01:16:51 am »
@libertybele

I have no doubt he will beat them on appeal,but by then it won't matter to anyone because the election will be history.

The WHOLE purpose of this Kabuki Theater Trial is to try to keep him from being elected President so the DNC can  install another version of Biden in the WH.

PLEASE note that the DNC  is NOT targetting any of the other candidates. Only Trump.

It's not just the DNC @sneakypete it's members of the GOPe as well. Trump trusts McCarthy and I think that was a mistake.

Yes, I get that they are just targeting Trump; for now.  We'll see.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2023, 03:55:10 am »
Mike Davis
@mrddmia

She is beyond stupid.

And dangerous.

How the hell is it fraud for a businessman to pay back sophisticated Wall Street banks, in full, with interest?

And how the hell can a partisan Democrat prosecutor and judge just decree "fraud" before trial?

Blatant election interference.

NY AG James
@NewYorkStateAG
·10h

It is my responsibility, my duty, and my job to enforce the law.

No matter how powerful you are, no matter how much money you think you may have, no one is above the law.

Justice will prevail.

4:10 PM · Oct 2, 2023

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/status/1708892012286492860

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2023, 03:58:42 am »
Wrong, right or indifferent, this is the judge's ruling.

:facepalm:

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2023, 04:48:21 am »
Amazing monologue from Tucker on the lawfare against President Trump. "This is not a legal proceeding. This is a grotesque parody of the system that our forefathers created, the best in the world, that in the years since has been seized by power worshippers like Arthur Engoron."

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1708992045803516008

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2023, 04:55:24 am »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2023, 12:06:53 pm »
If Trump is found guilty of anything, it'll all be due to his slipshod handiwork.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2023, 07:29:03 pm »
18 minutes ago
Judge calls out Trump's since-deleted Truth Social post about his law clerk
By Priscilla DeGregory

The judge presiding over the case called out the now-deleted Truth Social post former President Trump shared earlier today, telling the court:

"This morning, one of the defendants posted to a social media account a disparaging, untrue post about a member of my staff. Although I have since ordered the post to be deleted, it has been mailed out to millions of others. Personal attacks of my staff are inappropriate and I won’t tolerate them.

"Yesterday I warned the counsel of this and it was disregarded.

“Failure to abide by this directive will result in serious sanctions – I will be very clear.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/02/trump-fraud-trial-in-nyc-live-updates-reactions-photos-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2023, 07:30:11 pm »
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
54s
🚨 BREAKING: Trump hit with limited gag order forbidding him from talking about Judge Arthur Engoron or court staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2023, 09:19:21 pm »
It's not just the DNC @sneakypete it's members of the GOPe as well. Trump trusts McCarthy and I think that was a mistake.

Yes, I get that they are just targeting Trump; for now.  We'll see.

@libertybele

Oh,make no  mistake  about it. IF they can manage to get Trump imprisoned pending trial so that he can't run,they will go after whoever replaces him as the most likely challenge to Dim/Communist domination.

Or even IF the RNC candidate stands  no chance. The left is working towards nothing less than Global Communism.

Hey! What's the problem with that? After all,even Stalin allowed public elections!

A quote from him on this subject is "It doesn't matter who gets the most votes. What matters is who COUNTS the votes."

We iz da wurld.........

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2023, 09:22:23 pm »
If Trump is found guilty of anything, it'll all be due to his slipshod handiwork.

@Kamaji

So,NOW it  is Trump's fault he is being charged with crimes he did not commit,and offenses that aren't even crimes if someone else did them,and you are fine with that?

When did you start demanding you be addressed as "Comrade Kamaji"?

Online libertybele

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2023, 09:22:50 pm »
@libertybele

Oh,make no  mistake  about it. IF they can manage to get Trump imprisoned pending trial so that he can't run,they will go after whoever replaces him as the most likely challenge to Dim/Communist domination.

Or even IF the RNC candidate stands  no chance. The left is working towards nothing less than Global Communism.

Hey! What's the problem with that? After all,even Stalin allowed public elections!

A quote from him on this subject is "It doesn't matter who gets the most votes. What matters is who COUNTS the votes."

We iz da wurld.........

Indeed -- it is very important that people realize that and if at all possible, become one who counts the votes.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2023, 09:39:22 pm »
@Kamaji

So,NOW it  is Trump's fault he is being charged with crimes he did not commit,and offenses that aren't even crimes if someone else did them,and you are fine with that?

When did you start demanding you be addressed as "Comrade Kamaji"?

:mauslaff:

This is a civil trial, not a criminal proceeding, and if you’d bother to read through Trumps own documents, you’d realize that he did this to himself.

But then, you abdicated rational thought about Trump ages ago.  Run along cult-boi. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2023, 10:36:36 pm »
:mauslaff:

This is a civil trial, not a criminal proceeding, and if you’d bother to read through Trumps own documents, you’d realize that he did this to himself.

But then, you abdicated rational thought about Trump ages ago.  Run along cult-boi.

@Kamaji

That's hilarious coming from somebody that lives in De Run Run's ass.