Author Topic: Dem Candidate Challenging Ted Cruz Called To ‘Tear Down’ The ‘Racist’ Border Wall, Video Shows  (Read 199 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dem Candidate Challenging Ted Cruz Called To ‘Tear Down’ The ‘Racist’ Border Wall, Video Shows

Democratic Rep. Colin Allred of Texas, who is running for the Senate in 2024 and has previously demanded lenient immigration policies, vowed to “tear down” walls along the U.S. border with Mexico that he deemed as “racist,” according to video footage reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Allred announced his candidacy on May 3 for Texas’ Senate seat held by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, who is running for re-election to a third term. A video reviewed by the DCNF shows Allred calling a wall along the southern border a “racist wall” that his generation would attempt to “tear down” in Texas, which has faced a massive influx of illegal immigrants across the Rio Grande River from Mexico in recent years.

“I’ll tell you what, if they build that racist wall, my generation is the one that will tear it down. We are not going to have a wall in this country,” Allred said at a Young Progressive Christians of Dallas event in 2018, according to a video of the event on YouTube. At the time, Allred was running for Congress in Texas’ 32nd congressional district, a race he later won that year..............

https://www.conservativereview.com/dem-candidate-challenging-ted-cruz-called-to-tear-down-the-racist-border-wall-video-shows-2665773799.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.