Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Says 2024 Won't Be Trump vs. Biden, Warns It's About to Get Serious  (Read 300 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Tucker Carlson Says 2024 Won't Be Trump vs. Biden, Warns It's About to Get Serious

Tucker Carlson predicted Thursday that the general election will not be between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, and he’s probably right.

Biden is “senile,” Carlson said during a speech at an Intercollegiate Studies Institute event in Wilmington, Delaware. He added that he’s not trying to be mean, but that it’s “just true.”

Carlson pointed out that Biden is presently losing in the polls to Trump, despite Democratic prosecutors indicting Trump four times on 91 felony counts.

“They’ve done everything they can by legal means — which are in fact extra-legal means if we’re being totally honest, completely Third World stuff — to take the opponent out of the race, and they’re still losing,” he said.

“This is not going to be a race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump,” Carlson proclaimed.

He threw in as a sidenote: “By the way, if it’s [California Gov.] Gavin Newsom, we all should be very, very concerned. That guy’s scary and I mean it.”

“These issues will be forced soon. … The road from here to November of 2024 is going to be filled with developments nobody in this room could foresee. I can promise you that,” Carlson said.

“So it’s about to get very serious. … Everything is at stake,” he added, as the nation is engaged in a spiritual battle...............

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-tucker-carlson-says-2024-wont-trump-vs-biden-warns-get-serious/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

2024 will be nonstop Democrat fraud and shenanigans.

Eric Spracklen🇺🇸
@EricSpracklen
🚨REMINDER🚨
A 2022 Leaked Prison Phone Call Between South Carolina Democrat State Rep. Krystle Matthew’s & An Inmate in South Carolina Gave Away the Democrat playbook for 2024.
“We need some secret sleepers…we need them to run as the other side[Republican] even though they for our side, and we need them to win…I mean, we can battle ‘em in public all day. As long as we know we working for the same goal.”  ...

https://twitter.com/EricSpracklen/status/1709717625238892752
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org