Author Topic: Trump Campaign Leaves Actual Birdcage at Nikki Haley’s Hotel Door as Part of ‘Birdbrain’ Attack  (Read 1407 times)

Offline LMAO

Hotel security cam video or it ddn't happen.

Good point. I wonder if there is a security camera around
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hotel security cam video or it ddn't happen.

She was staying at a homeless shelter.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Give the Trump campaign a day or so to deny/disavow it.  If it doesn't, pretty safe to assume they were responsible.

If they deny it, then accept that denial unless some other evidence says otherwise.  But without a denial...I'm keeping an open mind.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 07:46:18 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She was staying at a homeless shelter.
  What, you mean at the Biden Crackhouse?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

It's Katharine Hepburn. Not sure what it is.

The resemblance is striking. I never realized before how much Katherine Hepburn looks like you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

The resemblance is striking. I never realized before how much Katherine Hepburn looks like you.
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bele wonders:
"I can't help but wonder what 'birdbrain' left the cage at Haley's door?"

The ghost of Lee Atwater...?

I have to smile at "the birdcage" -- as well as at the Comrade Briefers who are making such a fuss of it.
I say, "good show!"

And, while I'm at it...
No, no, no, Nikki... NO !!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Darling Nikki is single digits in the polls. Responding to this is such a petty way looks weak and thin skinned.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Darling Nikki is single digits in the polls. Responding to this is such a petty way looks weak and thin skinned.

The ONLY thing that matters here is Trump's ego.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Sophomoric.
Juvenile.

Yet Tumpists meet such a thing with masturbatory glee.
I will never understand it.  **nononono*

Offline LMAO

Has this been established that is from the Trump campaign itself? I can put anything outside someone’s door and sign it “the  Trump campaign ” but that doesn’t mean the campaign itself sanctioned my behavior
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Has this been established that is from the Trump campaign itself? I can put anything outside someone’s door and sign it “the  Trump campaign ” but that doesn’t mean the campaign itself sanctioned my behavior

Well, they appear to have taken claim to it, and they certainly haven't denied being behind it, despite the news about it.

Offline mountaineer

Has this been established that is from the Trump campaign itself?
According to Ben Shapiro (above).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well, they appear to have taken claim to it, and they certainly haven't denied being behind it, despite the news about it.

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Was the cage lined with the New York Times?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.