Author Topic: Trump Campaign Leaves Actual Birdcage at Nikki Haley’s Hotel Door as Part of ‘Birdbrain’ Attack  (Read 1413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Campaign Leaves Actual Birdcage at Nikki Haley’s Hotel Door as Part of ‘Birdbrain’ Attack
It's unclear why Trump chose the nickname for the GOP presidential hopeful
Published 10/01/23 08:39 AM ET|Updated 2 hr ago
Eva Surovell

Former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign early Sunday left a birdcage and bird food in front of GOP presidential hopeful Nikki Haley’s hotel room door in Des Moines in reference to his new nickname for her, “Birdbrain,” per a photo shared with The Messenger.

Birdcage at Nikki Haley’s hotel door.Courtesy of Donald Trump Campaign

The Trump campaign shared the photo early Sunday with The Messenger and later posted the picture on Twitter.

Trump debuted the moniker prior to Wednesday’s debate on his social media platform Truth Social. It's unclear why he came up with that nickname in particular.

"MAGA, or I, will never go for Birdbrain Nikki Haley," Trump wrote in the post. "Birdbrain doesn’t have the TALENT or TEMPERAMENT to do the job. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-camp-steps-up-birdbrain-attacks-on-haley
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

He seems to be hostile toward everyone he ever appointed to an important position. Hard to figure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

How petty, ridiculous and absurd.  Gotta love the Trumpsters right??  Not!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

He seems to be hostile toward everyone he ever appointed to an important position. Hard to figure.

I have a friend who is still single at 57. Just about every women who he dated that didn’t last he would claim he dodged a bullet when the relationship ended. One day I suggested that the women may not be the problem, but him

That’s Trump with his appointments. 
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

I can't help but wonder what 'birdbrain' left the cage at Haley's door?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

The Trump Brain Trust at work here.  Must have taken all of the combined 10 brain cells available to think up that one.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Great example of how Trump has learned absolutely nothing since 2016.

Offline libertybele

Great example of how Trump has learned absolutely nothing since 2016.

Nor have his supporters.

Offline LadyLiberty

So childish. How do they know what room she is in? Are they stalking her?

Online mountaineer

I don't want a child to be my next president - any more than I want a demented old bigoted fool as my current president.  :shrug:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Oh, that’s just the guy I want to save this country. SWOON!  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

I don't want a child to be my next president - any more than I want a demented old bigoted fool as my current president.  :shrug:

@mountaineer

What firearm are you holding in your avatar?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

@mountaineer What firearm are you holding in your avatar?
It's Katharine Hepburn. Not sure what it is.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Relax, folks.  Everyone knows if this had been from the official Trump campaign, the birdcage would be gold.  88devil

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 06:39:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

Naah, he sold the gold one to cover legal bills.

Oh no, wait, he's using campaign contributions for that.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Relax, folks.  Everyone knows if this had been from the official Trump campaign, the birdcage would be gold.  88devil

Fool's gold
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I, too, am thinking this is a Haley campaign setup.

But this is America in 2023.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

I, too, am thinking this is a Haley campaign setup.

Anything is possible

Nikki Smollet?

Jussie Haley?

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Smollet like Scam if you if you ask me.

Signed....   The Trump Campaign....    give me a break.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Offline LMAO

Smollet like Scam if you if you ask me.

Signed....   The Trump Campaign....    give me a break.

Same here

We don’t know who sent it

I’ll reserve my judgment on this nonsense until we know more.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 07:12:27 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

Same here

We don’t know who sent it

I’ll reserve my judgment on this nonsense until we know more.

Does it really matter? Trump is the one who publicly called Haley a birdbrain; the blames lies on him, period. He resorted to name-calling, his supporters or whomever just followed through.

Offline LMAO

Does it really matter? Trump is the one who publicly called Haley a birdbrain; the blames lies on him, period. He resorted to name-calling, his supporters or whomever just followed through.

How do we even know it was a Trump supporter?

And even if it was, a candidate isn’t responsible for every stupid thing their supporters do
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 07:24:40 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hotel security cam video or it ddn't happen. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.