Author Topic: Biden Regime Admits It's Violating The Law By Paroling Refugees  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Regime Admits It's Violating The Law By Paroling Refugees
« on: October 01, 2023, 01:14:01 pm »

Biden Regime Admits It's Violating The Law By Paroling Refugees

Federale
09/29/2023

In a stunning, though likely inadvertent, admission, the Biden Regime has admitted that it is acting illegally by using their Parole Amnesty to bring refugees into the United States.

Much of the Biden Regime Parole Amnesty has been nothing more than using parole to bring aliens whom the Biden Regime wants to classify as refugees, but who do not meet the definition of refugees.

A refugee is a specific legal category of aliens allowed to come to the United States and live. Their admission is based on being persecuted by their country of nationality.
From the statutory definition of a refugee:

…any person who is outside any country of such person’s nationality or, in the case of a person having no nationality, is outside any country in which such person last habitually resided, and who is unable or unwilling to return to, and is unable or unwilling to avail himself or herself of the protection of, that country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion…
The Refugee Act of 1980, GovernmentInfo.gov, March 17, 1980

https://www.alipac.us/f12/biden-regime-admits-its-violating-law-paroling-refugees-413545/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson