Author Topic: NYC migrant parents lied about girl getting molested in attempt to get larger room: source  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

NYC migrant parents lied about girl getting molested in attempt to get larger room: source
Story by Joe Marino, Amanda Woods •
1d

The migrant man accused of sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl at a Queens hotel was found to be innocent — after investigators determined the girl’s parents fabricated the disturbing story in an attempt to get a larger room at the shelter, a senior law enforcement official told The Post Friday.

The 34-year-old man was cut loose after authorities found the parents rehearsed the sick tale with their daughter and her twin sister — hoping to incriminate their fellow resident amid a fight over his room at the Hotel Mint JFK Airport in Far Rockaway, according to the official, who has knowledge of the scheme.

The initial police report indicated that the sisters were playing in the hallway around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday when a man convinced them to follow him to a room on the second floor, according to sources.

Police were told that the man then placed a knife against the neck of one of the girls and touched her private area.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nyc-migrant-parents-lied-about-girl-getting-molested-in-attempt-to-get-larger-room-source/ar-AA1hsA4n?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=372428a06bc249e9a71325d18254e420&ei=88
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson