Author Topic: WATCH: Ron DeSantis Kills It on Bill Maher, Has the Lib Audience Cheering  (Read 12057 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: WATCH: Ron DeSantis Kills It on Bill Maher, Has the Lib Audience Cheering
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2023, 09:12:03 pm »
Made possible by a coordinated shut down of vote counting across five hand-picked states.

Maybe Trump should have hired lawyers to challenge this who knew what they were doing like GWB did in 2000 instead of hiring lawyers who liked him like he did in Georgia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2023, 09:13:24 pm »
Maybe Trump should have hired lawyers to challenge this who knew what they were doing like GWB did in 2000 instead of hiring lawyers who liked him like he did in Georgia.

Yeah. Again, no political machine behind him... even yet.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2023, 09:13:27 pm »

Ouch.

Offline berdie

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2023, 09:51:03 pm »
The dude's 5'7" and  now wears lifts in his heeled boots @sneakypete 

Amazing. If he wore lifts who cares? If he's 5'7 Who cares? @Right in Virginia Based on height, Lurch would have been a shoe (or boot) in for you.

And for the record, I doubt seriously that there are lifts in those boots. They aren't even the same boots that were originally posted on a different thread.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2023, 09:57:45 pm »
I have a pair of snakeskin Frye boots in my closet that I haven't put on for over 40 years.   :laugh:

Toes are pointed...they served a purpose trapping roaches and other poisonous critters in corners of the room.

...not in MY Room @roamer_1  ... old Western State rooms.

...like Montana.   :bolt:   

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2023, 09:58:37 pm »
Why not just wear a dress shoes when in public? I suppose it gives MAGAs some thing to attempt to focus us away from the fact that their guy helped plant the seed for the inflation we’re facing today.  But if I was interviewing a prospective employee, if they showed up wearing cowboy boots, it would definitely catch my attention.

Do Floridians were cowboy boots?

??? Seriously, we're talking about a candidates shoes?  That's the focus? For crying out loud we have a Republic that is hanging by a slim thread and we're worried about shoes/boots.

Who in the heck cares if DeSantis wears cowboy boots, sneakers, loafers, dress shoes, or crocs?  What matters is he's getting the job done and is a conservative. 

Can we get back to the issues???
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2023, 10:18:12 pm »

There is only one issue.  Big Government is destroying America, and their power is derived solely from Congressional spending.  Gut spending, and you gut the power of those destroying us.  Do this, and you solve everything.  Every last thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2023, 10:28:39 pm »
??? Seriously, we're talking about a candidates shoes?  That's the focus? For crying out loud we have a Republic that is hanging by a slim thread and we're worried about shoes/boots.

Who in the heck cares if DeSantis wears cowboy boots, sneakers, loafers, dress shoes, or crocs?  What matters is he's getting the job done and is a conservative. 

My two cents...

You're asking us to abandon Donald Trump based upon his economic record as POTUS.

You're asking us to ignore 4 years of global peace.  Not a single American soldier was KIA during President Trump's term.

You're asking us to ignore that he was 'Conservative' enough to account for 'Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett'.

I like to use sports analogies. 

In Donald Trump we have a proven stud who muted our enemies while POTUS.
So many victories and accomplishments...all while surrounded by enemies and scoundrels.
A true ALL-STAR!

And you want to retire his ass and try ....somebody different?

Why would anybody want to bench Ty Cobb and play Manny Mendoza? :shrug:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2023, 10:32:15 pm »
My two cents...

You're asking us to abandon Donald Trump based upon his economic record as POTUS.

I'm asking that you stop lying about his economic record as POTUS.  No one here is asking you to abandon Trump.  Just stop pushing him off as something he is not.  Trump is a big-government liberal.  Bottom line.  And the Conservatives here on this site simply can't get behind that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2023, 10:33:06 pm »
Well you are certainly no conservative.  Look who you support.   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@Jack Russell

Oh,I am wounded!

I may not even survive because some anonymous  jackass that supports an idiot tells me I am not a conservative!

What ever will I do?

Oh,woe is me!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2023, 10:34:37 pm »
The dude's 5'7" and  now wears lifts in his heeled boots @sneakypete 

@Right_in_Virginia

That makes the toes curl up?

Thanks,I had no idea.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2023, 10:34:49 pm »
I'm asking that you stop lying about his economic record as POTUS.  No one here is asking you to abandon Trump.  Just stop pushing him off as something he is not.  Trump is a big-government liberal.  Bottom line.  And the Conservatives here on this site simply can't get behind that.

@Hoodat

Stop calling me a "LIAR" you little f*ck!  You might pull that shit with RIV...not going to get away with it here.

@Cyber Liberty   @mystery-ak

THIS is how it started with @Right_in_Virginia

One attacks with "liar"...then a half dozen.

She bites back and is shown the door.

Don't ever call me a "liar".    :smokin:

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:36:33 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2023, 10:36:51 pm »
Exactly.  It's not that so many people loved Biden.  It's that so many people hated Trump.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I disagree.

I think it is due to voter fraud,and the Dims CONTINUE to import illegal aliens and register them to vote.

We either beat them this time,or there will be no more freedom in America in another 4 years. We will be a One Party  Communist Nation.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2023, 10:37:52 pm »
@Hoodat

Stop calling me a "LIAR" you little f*ck!  You might pull that shit with RIV...not going to get away with it here.

@Cyber Liberty   @mystery-ak

THIS is how it started with @Right_in_Virginia

One attacks with "liar"...then a half dozen.

She bites back and is shown the door.

Don't ever call me a "liar".    :smokin:

So when you made the false claim that Trump had the best economic record of any President in the modern era (which clearly isn't true), what do you call that?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2023, 10:38:08 pm »
The fact that you think that should matter illustrates perfectly your obsession with style over substance.

@Maj. Bill Martin

She was answering a question I asked her because I didn't know  what caused that,and was curious.

And for your general fund of knowledge,I don't give a  squat about style and never have.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2023, 10:41:13 pm »
There is only one issue.  Big Government is destroying America, and their power is derived solely from Congressional spending.  Gut spending, and you gut the power of those destroying us.  Do this, and you solve everything.  Every last thing.

Truth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2023, 10:42:02 pm »
Trash talk coming from cult members who support a loser is funny.

Where's that wall, trump-t*rds?

@Kamaji

Missing,because mindless cretins refuse to support a candidate that supports walls because they/you want someone "more acceptable" to your Aunt Tilly.

Tell me,if Trump is such a loser of a candidate,why is the entire DNC and most of the RNC trying their damnedest to torpedo his campaign?

IF what  you claim is true,wouldn't it make  more sense  for the DNC and the RINO's to target DeSanctimonious?

Oddly  enough,from YOUR POV,they don't seem to give a damn  what he says or does. Gee,I wonder why?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2023, 10:42:59 pm »
Are you really this ignorant?  I'm from Texas,  ....

@Jack Russell

That explains a lot.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2023, 10:43:15 pm »
I have a pair of snakeskin Frye boots in my closet that I haven't put on for over 40 years.   :laugh:

Goes to show you were putting on airs, @DCPatriot  :tongue2:

Toes are pointed...they served a purpose trapping roaches and other poisonous critters in corners of the room.

NOPE. They're pointy for easily finding the stirrup, both when mounting, and more importantly, thereafter... especially up in here, where brush or a near miss with a tree can knock your foot out of it... and the full-ride heel - a high heel sloped hard toward the instep - was developed first to keep the foot from going too far, or through the stirrup... though it aids too in being out of the way of the spur, which is why they narrow toward the bottom.

...not in MY Room @roamer_1  ... old Western State rooms.

...like Montana.   :bolt:   

:laugh:

Typically ignorant eastern view of a consolidated 'flyover country'.

We don't have roaches up in here. Haven't seen a roach one in thirty years... And the only snakes up in here are garter snakes... The only poisonous critters we have up here are Brown Recluse spiders and ticks. Most of what will get you here is big enough to kick your ass - like moose, griz, cougar, wolf, and skeeters. So kickin in corners ain't a thing.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:44:36 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2023, 10:43:35 pm »
  No one here is asking you to abandon Trump. 

Yup

Whatever reasons someone has for voting for or not voting for Trump is their businesses. I'm not going to insist someone should or should not vote for a candidate simply because I tell them to

But I'm sure going to outline why I won't be voting for  Trump. And don't tell me I have to vote for Trump to "save the country"(never really defined) because there's nothing in his record as president and nothing he's proposing that will do that
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 10:45:32 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2023, 10:43:41 pm »
Perhaps ignorance isn't the real problem but 'pettiness'. We're facing a crisis in this country and Trump supporters are fixated on birdcages and boots of his opponents. How absurd and ridiculous and quite frankly, I find it troubling.

@libertybele

You find everything  troubling.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2023, 10:44:27 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2023, 10:44:51 pm »
@DCPatriot

This is you, no?

President Trump gave the nation the greatest economic boom in American modern times.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2023, 10:45:11 pm »
Why not just wear a dress shoes when in public? I suppose it gives MAGAs some thing to attempt to focus us away from the fact that their guy helped plant the seed for the inflation we’re facing today.  But if I was interviewing a prospective employee, if they showed up wearing cowboy boots, it would definitely catch my attention.

Do Floridians were cowboy boots?

@LMAO

I don't  know,but there ARE a lot of genuine cowboys in Florida. Some really big cattle ranches in the interior parts.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2023, 10:46:09 pm »

*FACT* And the ONE THING that 'save the country' Tumpsters refuse.