Author Topic: Fed-Up Democrat El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser Starts Busing Illegals to Sanctuary Cities  (Read 266 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Fed-Up Democrat El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser Starts Busing Illegals to Sanctuary Cities
Story by George C. Upper III •
22h

The Democratic mayor of El Paso, Texas, has taken a page from his Republican governor's playbook and started busing illegal immigrants to cities controlled by his fellow Democrats.

Mayor Oscar Leeser sent five busloads of illegal immigrants to Chicago, Denver and New York over the weekend, according to Reuters.

"The city of El Paso only has so many resources and we have come to ... a breaking point right now," Leeser said at a news conference, according to the outlet.

Chicago's WGN reported that two of the buses that left El Paso on Saturday were destined for Chicago.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fed-up-democrat-el-paso-mayor-oscar-leeser-starts-busing-illegals-to-sanctuary-cities/ar-AA1hsebp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=423ca94c41604831bf2d145579a3b44c&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obviously, disinformation!  Our POTUS and his spokespeople assure us all the time there is no crisis! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson