Author Topic: ERO arrests 15 noncitizens during local operation  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ERO arrests 15 noncitizens during local operation
« on: September 30, 2023, 01:47:32 pm »
SEPTEMBER 28, 2023SAN FRANCISCO, CAENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL
ERO arrests 15 noncitizens during local operation

SAN FRANCISCO — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) San Francisco announced the arrests of 15 noncitizens during an operation that ran from Sept. 11-15. Officers focused enforcement efforts on priority fugitive noncitizens and priority noncitizens previously removed from the United States who reentered the country illegally; specifically, those identified as having a criminal conviction for certain felonies or convictions for other crimes including but not limited to murder for hire, manslaughter, sex crimes against children, assault with a firearm, battery, domestic violence, drug trafficking, possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence.

“Our ERO officers work tirelessly around the clock to ensure the safety of our communities,” said ERO San Francisco Field Office Director Moises Becerra. “We are committed to enforcing our nation’s immigration laws against violent criminals, sex offenders and other noncitizens who pose a threat to public safety.”

Officers prioritized enforcement actions in accordance with the Guidelines for the Enforcement of Civil Immigration Law issued by Department of Homeland Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas on Sept. 30, 2021, and reinstituted on June 28 of this year.

Those arrested include the following:

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ero-arrests-15-noncitizens-during-local-operation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ERO arrests 15 noncitizens during local operation
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 01:48:17 pm »
They just deported them to Texas, right? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson