Author Topic: Biden secretly has let 221,456 migrants fly into the US in past year  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden secretly has let 221,456 migrants fly into the US in past year
By Todd Bensman
Published Sep. 21, 2023, 7:49 p.m. ET

Illegal migrants aren’t just overwhelming the border — President Biden is flying them secretly to airports around the country.

More than 200,000 people from four countries have landed over the past year, according to data obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In January, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security began implementing the cornerstone of its current strategy: a series of new “lawful pathways” measures designed to decrease the historically high crowds at the southern border before they become a political problem.

DHS cajoles tens of thousands of intending illegal border-crossers per month to instead go on the CBP One smartphone application, and make an appointment with US officials at land ports of entry instead of crossing illegally.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-secretly-has-let-221456-migrants-fly-into-the-us-in-past-year/
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 01:29:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson