Author Topic: Trump Campaign to RNC After 2nd Fox Debate Goes Haywire: End the Debates, Save Resources for Beating  (Read 750 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Campaign to RNC After 2nd Fox Debate Goes Haywire: End the Debates, Save Resources for Beating Biden

Hannah Bleau 27 Sep 2023

The Trump campaign on Wednesday urged the Republican National Committee (RNC) to end the debates and save resources to defeat President Joe Biden, making the call after the second Republican debate went off the rails, with plenty of criticism from viewers over Univision’s leftist bent throughout the two-hour spectacle.

“Tonight’s GOP debate was as boring and inconsequential as the first debate, and nothing that was said will change the dynamics of the primary contest being dominated by President Trump,” a statement shared by Chris LaCivita, senior adviser for Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign, reads.

“The RNC should immediately put an end to any further primary debates so we can train our fire on Crooked Joe Biden and quit wasting time and money that could be going to evicting Biden from the White House,” the statement adds.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/27/trump-campaign-rnc-end-debates-save-resources-beating-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
“The RNC should immediately put an end to any further primary debates so we can train our fire on Crooked Joe Biden and quit wasting time and money that could be going to evicting Biden from the White House,” the statement adds.

Exactly whose "time and money" are being "wasted"?  The networks host the debates, and pay the RNC for the rights.  So rather than "wasting" money, the RNC is actually making money from those debates.

It would be stupid for the RNC to start spending money this early to attack Biden anyway.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 03:45:47 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Exactly whose "time and money" are being "wasted"?  The networks host the debates, and pay the RNC for the rights.  So rather than "wasting" money, the RNC is actually making money from those debates.

It would be stupid for the RNC to start spending money this early to attack Biden anyway.
C'mon Man! The only thing Trump cares about is the time and money not being spent on him.

Offline LMAO

We don't even know if he'll be the Democrat Party nominee
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

We don't even know if he'll be the Democrat Party nominee

Exactly.  And other than perhaps Harris, he's also the weakest nominee.  So why try to push the guy out the door when there is still a chance they could replace him?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 07:51:04 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline kevindavis007

Said the guy who lost to Biden ( and he did ) in 2020.  Doesn't this moron realize there is a 50/50 chance that Gruesome Newsom could be the nominee in 2024?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Said the guy who lost to Biden ( and he did ) in 2020.  Doesn't this moron realize there is a 50/50 chance that Gruesome Newsom could be the nominee in 2024?

If the Democrats flip to another nominee and Trump loses, the excuse is going to be that it was "too late" to counter it, that any other Republican would have lost by even more, and that the Democrats cheated anyway.

They'll never admit that Trump isn't as popular as they think he is.

Offline Kamaji

If the Democrats flip to another nominee and Trump loses, the excuse is going to be that it was "too late" to counter it, that any other Republican would have lost by even more, and that the Democrats cheated anyway.

They'll never admit that Trump isn't as popular as they think he is.

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not sure if a dumpster fire is the most reliable source for calling something a crap show.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Defiant Baptist
@DefiantBaptist
Very notable that Trump is now lashing out at everyone except Vifake Obamaswamy and Tim Scott.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Defiant Baptist
@DefiantBaptist
Hey @votetimscott, Donald Trump just called you his bitch. Are you going to speak out against him? Or are you really just in this Primary to help him win, as he clearly believes?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Defiant Baptist
@DefiantBaptist
Very notable that Trump is now lashing out at everyone except Vifake Obamaswamy and Tim Scott.

Well,well, Trump has weighed in how nice of him and yes it is very notable that he hasn't bullied VifakeObamaswamy (great name for him) and Scott.  Well, at least he's smart enough to realize to leave the Black man alone. And for the matter, Vifake is a man of color as well.

So, he's calling to end the debates when he himself won't debate?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman totally offa-the-wall prediction:

There will be a 3rd "Republican debate".

But there won't be any more afterwards.

Offline corbe

If Ronna was smart, which she isn't, she would be secretly investing in RFK Jr and Cornell West Campaign and not Trump's Legal Funds.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Who cares? Until the party learns not to keep giving the nomination to the most liberal candidate (McCain, Romney and now Trump three times in a row), none of this matters.

We conservatives have no reason to keep participating in this broken system, because we can't win any way. The rate we're going, with the rapid decline in marriageable women, we won't have reason to live, either.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   If Ronna was smart, which she isn't, she would be secretly investing in RFK Jr and Cornell West Campaign and not Trump's Legal Funds.

Ronna is worthless to the RNC.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump Campaign to RNC After 2nd Fox Debate Goes Haywire: End the Debates, Save Resources for Beating Biden

Trump is such a hypocritical piece of shit!!!!  Save resources for beating Biden?  Same could be said about his massive amount of money spent on relentless ads and attacks against RDS

FU DJT!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Trump is such a hypocritical piece of shit!!!!  Save resources for beating Biden?  Same could be said about his massive amount of money spent on relentless ads and attacks against RDS

FU DJT!!!!!!

:amen: