Author Topic: Erica Mena says Black people just want to be offended, slavery was 200 years ago, she’s not a racist  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Erica Mena says Black people just want to be offended, slavery was 200 years ago, she’s not a racist, and just as Black as everyone else in response to backlash [VIDEO]
Story by HHV Editor •
1d

Erica Mena says Black people just want to be offended

Erica Mena ended up landing in hot water, when she called Spice a “monkey.” As a result, MTV ended up removing Erica from the show. However, Mena claims that she continued filming after that episode. In addition, she said she didn’t get into trouble until her episode aired and people were upset. Last night’s episode saw Yandy Smith confront Erica over her comments. During their conversation, Erica told Yandy that Black people are looking for things to be offended over.

Erica Mena has been a cornerstone of the “Love & Hip Hop” franchise since 2011. In 2013, she brought record ratings to the flagship show, when she began dating Cyn Santana. Their pairing drove ratings for two seasons. However, Erica and Cyn broke up in real life in 2014. As a result, their storyline ended in 2015. Meanwhile, Erica found love in real life, so she left the show in 2011. In 2018, Erica returned to the franchise, via “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” and returned to the flagship show in 2019.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/erica-mena-says-black-people-just-want-to-be-offended-slavery-was-200-years-ago-she-s-not-a-racist-and-just-as-black-as-everyone-else-in-response-to-backlash-video/ar-AA1hpSqz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9717972fee77458da66f578b42832121&ei=38#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'll bet Al Sharptongue is calling his racist legions to battle over this.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson