Author Topic: NYC steamrolls the elderly to feed the wolves (illegal invaders)  (Read 223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC steamrolls the elderly to feed the wolves (illegal invaders)
« on: September 30, 2023, 11:24:37 am »
September 29, 2023
NYC steamrolls the elderly to feed the wolves (illegal invaders)
By Civis Americanus

Ahead of the 2024 elections, voters throughout the country need to know that Democrat-run New York City is now taking money away from senior citizen meal programs, day care, and inmate rehabilitation to squander it on $300 hotel rooms for migrants. As reported by Bloomberg News in June, the (projected) cost of housing migrants is $4.3 billion between April 2022 and July 2024. From the article:

To manage those expenses, Adams says the city is planning to trim services such as library hours, meals for senior citizens, re-entry programming for Rikers Island prisoners, and free, full-day care for three-year-olds.

Here is the program NYC is cutting in favor of migrants:

If you are 60 years of age or older and have difficulty preparing meals, you may be able to receive nutritionally balanced home-delivered meals….

Thanks to NYC’s sanctuary city policies though, vulnerable senior citizens will now be getting fewer of these meals.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/nyc_steamrolls_the_elderly_to_feed_the_wolves_illegal_invaders.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson