Author Topic: A STUDENT WANTS TO JOIN WEST POINT. BUT HE’S THE WRONG RACE  (Read 211 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A STUDENT WANTS TO JOIN WEST POINT. BUT HE’S THE WRONG RACE
« on: September 29, 2023, 06:05:21 pm »
A STUDENT WANTS TO JOIN WEST POINT. BUT HE’S THE WRONG RACE
 Daniel Greenfield  September 28, 2023

B is a high school student with a 4.2 GPA. One of his grandfathers fought in the Army on D-Day. Three of his family members are currently serving in the military. He would like to attend West Point Academy and continue a proud family tradition of military service, but there’s one problem.

He’s white.

The United States Military Academy is highly selective, but not in the way that it should be.

In 2019, Vice President Mike Pence addressed the graduates, hailing them as “the most diverse class in the history of the United States Military Academy” with the “highest number of Hispanic women graduates”. He told them that, “I couldn’t be more proud to stand before the graduating class of 2019 that includes the highest number of African American women cadets in the history of the United States Military Academy!” That’s been the emphasis at West Point for too long.

Earlier this year, West Point put out a press release boasting of its 38% minority enrollment as part of what a new lawsuit alleges is a practice of achieving its “desired percentages … of blacks, Hispanics, and other minorities” through systemic discrimination in admissions.

http://www.danielgreenfield.org/2023/09/a-student-wants-to-join-west-point-but.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson