Author Topic: CBP units cut the razor wire to apprehend the migrant group of 70 the disobeyed National Guard order  (Read 443 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Juan Mendoza Díaz
@JuanMoreNews
CBP units cut the razor wire to apprehend the migrant group of 70 the disobeyed National Guard orders to turn back.

Frustrated National Guard units tell me migrants know CBP would come and let them in, hence why they didn't return to Mexico.
@Noticias_Front

https://twitter.com/JuanMoreNews/status/1707376586356334606
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline American Girl

They come in droves to soon be used against the American people. Soon, people will see why they are being allowed in.

Every one of these agents should be tried for treason. If the state government had any guts they’d arrest them

https://conservativeus.com/video-border-patrol-cut-open-border-fences-now-theyre-caught-doing-something-more-disgusting/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What's the use of HAVING a "border patrol" if they do things like this?

Aside:
They may just have been "following orders" from above...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's the use of HAVING a "border patrol" if they do things like this?

Aside:
They may just have been "following orders" from above...
Yeah.

"Just following orders."

Seems I have heard that somewhere before.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin orders border agents to cut down barbed wire fences in TX so illegal immigrants can enter from Mexico
09/29/2023 // Cassie B. // 1.9K Views

2023 has seen record numbers of illegal immigrants making their way into the U.S. from Mexico, and while Texas border towns are struggling to deal with the influx, the federal government is making the situation worse.

In an appalling development, the Biden administration has been ordering Border Patrol agents to cut the fences at the borders to let illegal immigrants into the country against the wishes of Texas and other state governments.

In a video posted on X by Texas Governor Greg Abbott, a border patrol agent can be seen cutting through a barbed wire fence and lowering a rope to let immigrants into the country. The razor wire was originally set up by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) to keep illegal immigrants out, and their efforts are being completely undermined by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) under the direction of President Biden.

In fact, the Biden administration’s relocation of more national guard and border agents to these areas indicates they want to help migrants continue to enter the country while stopping state governments from doing anything to protect their borders.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-29-biden-cut-down-fences-immigrants-enter.html
Thomas Jefferson